Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2002, 08:54 AM   #131
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
But they will work right?
Yes, I've seen users with flash sigs before.[/QUOTE] K Thx Sigmar [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2002, 09:37 AM   #132
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I dunnow about here but other boards with BB code have been able to do it before, and they didn't even allow HTML in sigs at the last board I was at but two people had these HUGE 180X600 Flash things that were absolutley EVIL! one was just a link to another board while one had links for evertything from their E-mail adress to their 5 LIVE WEBCAMES (4 were in-game of course) and she also had links to cute pictures and stuff and sounds and images that reflected the game the board was based around completley, though I always thought rooms with her in them were DARN slow... -_-

I like to imagine he's using an X box remote but I didn't actually DRAW the remote much less what they're watching on the tube so you can let your imagination wander as to exactly what's going on in the picture..

AND YES RBF I DID THE OUTLINES AND BACKGROUND IN PAIN but I photoshoped the flesh tones to DEATH I also abused the white-blur effect on the goil's hair. She looks like her heads either got a bright light shining on it or she's about to spontaneously combust but it was an effect that made the picture seem COLD in a warm sort of way.. I also only used COLD brush pallet colors, can you tell? The warmest color in the whole darn picture is that big green sighn back there which I stuck in to fill a blank space, it reads "WAI" and nothing more lol... But its blurred so you're imagination can try to interperate the poorly drawn backgroudn as much as you want, lol, the ears were the easiest part to draw, the exactly angles and clothing styles of the characters were pretty much just made up as I went along....
Old 04-06-2002, 12:03 PM   #133
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well ill be a monkeys roomate's 2nd cousins father's baby brother's stepmother's uncle!! My 50 megabyte server DOES still exist! I was just using the wrong password to get in this whole time!

*slaps himself*

To Celebrate I'm going to write a Dungeons and Dragons type story! it can be found here!
Old 04-06-2002, 06:08 PM   #134
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

alright i've got to take care of a few things... this morning I had to go over to Justin's and supply him with the proper CHAOS to win every race in Sonic atventure @_@ don't ask ...

ehem anyway... FIRST Item on the agenda

Lord Alliance, welcome to IW you -ÇK+ member you (that's my clan too)

NEXT is Black Dragon! Right!

if i'da made her dress any darker it would've been black heh... the lettering is creepy but effective too...

ehem... next thing to do is say:

Im moving my "demo" shots over to a new sever, from there you'll be able to see and select the one's you want while they won't take up any important space [img]smile.gif[/img]

once again

the images are

The one on the right here:

and...

(^ ^

[B]Time is an excellent teacher...
Unfortunetly it kills all of its students...
/)eathKiller Android Ranger, Level 200

Got Music? ------
NWN-Flight of the bumblebees?
Old 04-06-2002, 06:14 PM   #135
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey /)eath that last one with the wings is very cute! I'd take it if i already didnt have this one! And if her hair was blue of course . All these sigs are very awesome. Good work babe!
Old 04-06-2002, 06:48 PM   #136
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

lol I could always RE-DO hair if i wanted to!

~/)eathKiller~
-For Your Listening Pleasure-
Akira
Old 04-07-2002, 04:28 AM   #137
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I just wanted to tell u this death cause uve got a thing about time in ur sig:
Time is an excellent healer,
but a lousy Beautician.

[img]smile.gif[/img] I saw it in the paper the other day [img]smile.gif[/img] ... Just thought u might like to know [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 09:08 AM   #138
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Hmm interesting point you have there Glor...

By the way, care to here an excerpt from my story?

then we fought giants here!

The Characters are:

And it's pretty much a D&D experience all-together. I think it's pretty nice and it combines people's love of Cats with people's love of dungeons and dragons [img]smile.gif[/img] nyo!
(^ ^ the links in my sig y'know...

Commin' atcha from da' mind of time yo! Word up!

[ 04-07-2002, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 04-07-2002, 10:32 AM   #139
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*sigh* there I go again! I up and made some digi Charat fan art!

looks just like tora tora [img]tongue.gif[/img] she must've had a long, hard day at the recording boothe... the rainbow is there... for no real reason...

So i guess you can say this sig is up for grabs... OH and if you don't know what DigiCharrat is, Don't ask, RedBlueFlare asked... and he still has knightmares to this day....
Old 04-07-2002, 01:29 PM   #140
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Any chance that I could order a sig? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'd like a red-robed mage, with a broad-brimmed wizard's hat and a quarterstaff. Possibly in the middle of casting a spell if there's any chance that you could draw that....

Not really sure what I'd like for the background, but something forest-ish would be nice.... Or perhaps a sandy beach with palm trees, can't really think of why I want that, but I'd just like it.