Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2002, 08:23 PM   #161
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

I'm back from my dads. Going to go read the stories now.
Nice sig Spree. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 08:26 PM   #162
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That's a mighty/deceivingly innocent-looking cub there, Spree Maybe I'll hug it more often than I hug ya [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

So we're restarting OEW around next week, then?
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 10:38 PM   #163
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Beat me up??? I died back there, fool! My immortal soul retreated into a damn bottle made of diamond and dipped into the blood of a shadow dragon so that it would be hidden from the world and all that! Beat me up, she says...well....at least I tried to make everything right, bring Deiter back into the world, and let you rescue him!
Beat me up, she says...Why...I will move into that house your neighbor has for sale, and sic my kid on you! Mess with me, will you! MaryBeth's cuteness is the most dangerous weapon that I wield! You shall hang for your slanderous tongue, wench! Die!

~Larry steps down from the pulpit and walks away, tripping over his robe and falling into the front pew, knocking himself unconscious.~

[ 07-10-2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 07-10-2002, 10:49 PM   #164
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Larry finally lost it... I'm on page 5 of Links to Ravenwood.

[ 07-10-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]
Old 07-10-2002, 11:20 PM   #165
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Lets see what you guys get. http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~elling...who/index.html
This is what I got.

You Are A:

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Druid
Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Deity:
Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.
Old 07-11-2002, 01:33 AM   #166
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And here's mine [img]smile.gif[/img]

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Bard Mage

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Deity:
Hanali Cenanil is the Chaotic Good elven goddess of love, beauty, and art. She is also known as the Heart of Gold and Lady Goldheart. Her followers delight in creation and youth, and work to spread happiness, love, and beauty. Their preferred weapon is the dagger.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 02:07 AM   #167
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

I'm on page three of Return to Ravenwood. I saw that you guys tried emailing me. I wasn't on the computer the whole time I was missing. Thus I didn't check my mail. I wasn't ignoreing you guys, just never read them. Also if you don't check your mail in 3 months they close your account. So I never got to read them. BTW, Zared is a good name. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: My email address is Briar390@yahoo.com now, in case any of you need to get a hold of me. [img]smile.gif[/img] Also changed it so you can see my email from the mail button.

[ 07-11-2002, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]
Old 07-11-2002, 03:15 AM   #168
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Just got done reading all the OEW threads. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hmm...now I need to think of a way to join back in... G'night! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2002, 11:07 AM   #169
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

[img]tongue.gif[/img] You know, I've taken this thing about 8 times, and every time I take it SOMETHING changes.

I Am A: Neutral Good Half-Elf Ranger Bard

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

So uhm... Ya'll wanna start the OEW back maybe... Tomorrow? This weekend? *Shrugs* I dunno! I'm free! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 07-11-2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 07-11-2002, 11:25 AM   #170
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Well at least we both got half-elf rangers. And I'm ready to start today if you guys are ready.

[ 07-11-2002, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]