Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2001, 01:13 AM   #1
samiam

Gave the shroud ,got the mavin but there is a door blocking the way to Brimloch.Is this a glitch?Any way to open it?My athletics are at one so climbing the spire is out of the question.
Old 01-12-2001, 01:20 AM   #2
Moni

There are 3 doors in Erathmador's Lair...the one you came in, the one he opens & the one that won't open which is, I guess his own personal entry/exit.
I don't remember which direction the door is from where you walk in and speak with him...it may be to your right. You'll see the door that won't open again on the left side of the passageway out to Brimloch Roon.
: )
Moni
Old 01-12-2001, 01:21 AM   #3
Moni

P. S. Love the handle!!!
Old 01-12-2001, 01:29 AM   #4
samiam

I can get to the door to Brimloch ,it is in the sword room but it is closed and wont open
Old 01-12-2001, 01:45 AM   #5
samiam

Fooled around in the room and found the answer.When i grabbed the mavin i walked off too fast for the narrarator to do his speach.Re clicked where the sword was setting and the guy started talking again.Let him finish and then the door opened.
Old 01-12-2001, 01:47 AM   #6
Moni

Hmmm...is there a lever on one of the walls? (knocking myself in the forehead for not thinking of this earlier!)
If so, pull the lever & it will "load" the area between Brimloch Roon & Dragon Spire.
I hope this is the case cause you should be able to go from one to the other!
Old 01-12-2001, 01:48 AM   #7
Moni

Ahhhh....good thinking! I was so confused!!!
Was afraid to ask you if you had an earlier saved game to reload & try!
Happy Adventuring!
Old 01-12-2001, 09:22 AM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

OH no!! Yet another case of "LET THE NPCS TALK"!!!

Wonder which of the programmers was responsible for this aspect of the game!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote