Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2001, 12:22 AM   #101
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

let me know if i need to ditch it. i could also try lowering the number of frames in the image. it will make the animation choppier but may help if it's really causing a problem
i wont discuss the topic of my sig anymore here. want to stay on topic

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 01:10 AM   #102
Draconia

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
This is not about China holding it's own men, This is about them holding our Servicemen. This Wen Ho Lee, should still be in jail if not executed, in my book selling secrets to another nation is treason. You know what the penalty for treason should be.....death, if it is not already.

Anyone who doesn't like the way we do things in america can leave. The only way we should have to pay consequences if it was our fault for the collision. But if you take all the evidence, Type of planes, pilot history(Mr. top gun want to be) maveuverability, and all the factors. The evidence seems to suggest that they collided with us.

I also notice nobody said anything about the subs that fire Undetectable nukes, that were purchased from our former enemy.

John D Harris, hey, good to see you still here. Can you belive the drivel that is spewing forth.

Draconia, It seems that these guys are jealous of your husbands grasp on the world situation, Bravo to him.

Thank you Gray Mage for understanding some of what my husband was trying to say.
Now I will say no more. It seems like it will just get me in trouble.

Old 04-08-2001, 01:43 AM   #103
Sentinel04
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:

And to the statements that the US is the worldwide 'police' force that everyone comes running to in times of need. My question is where was the US when the genocide in Rwanda was happening? Did an American soldier ever step foot in Rwanda? NO! The US only takes an interest in foriegn affairs when they have something to gain. So do not sit here and tell us that the US is the almighty protector of the world, when thousands are dying in places like Rwanda.

My father worked for the US government as a diplomat in the 70's and 80's. He worked mainly in South America trying to keep drugs out of our country. Most of the time my sibblings and I had to drive to school in a bullet proof van.

What's my point? The US helps where it can. Maybe in Rwanda there's some reason why we can't go and help. Maybe it's because of the threat of US soldiers getting killed. I don't know why they aren't there. Maybe you're right. Then again, maybe you're wrong. Have you done research on what's happening in Rwanda? If not, how can you make a statement like that? Are you assuming? Now, I'm not saying you are wrong mind you, I'm just curious on how much you know about this.

About president Bush. I personally am a liberal. I think that the elections did not reflect what the American people wanted. But, it's over and I accept the new president and I will support him. I think he's trying to be the Texas Hero here. He needs to listen to all those 'smart' guys he gives nicknames to so they can tell him what to do. Acting tough in a situation like this is not going to help.

That's my 2 cents.

------------------

You're not lost if you don't care where you are.
Old 04-08-2001, 01:48 AM   #104
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

gee, i just slept for one night and this post from 40+ to 100+.. now thats something for me

personally, im already tired from reading all of your post and i find alot of your guys have lots of sense and good arguments. (i disagree with some of them but ..). this has become a good debate for all of us and some of us has been a wee bit hurt by the rash based opinions. (RIKARD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ) ... while is does indeed caused problems, im just wanna say that all of us have learned a thing or two in this debate. nothing ventured nothing gained, and there will be no gain without pain.

i agree that while we can argue and argue the whole day and night about imperialism, nationalism and other **ISM's out there, the fact is nothing will changed because this incident is in the top forms of national security for both superpower nations (china and us)... so i dont mind letting this freefall

ps: i havent seen rikard reply to this post yet after the first few, i wonder what hap?

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 04-08-2001, 03:34 AM   #105
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

absurdity, stubborness, and blind that is all i can say
Old 04-08-2001, 03:36 AM   #106
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
LOL!
Hey dude, how goes the item restoration process?

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 03:36 AM   #107
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
by the way, if it is possible, i would like to discuss this issue with Yorick instead of the none-sense from you people.

Old 04-08-2001, 03:40 AM   #108
Rikard

Well I haven't Replied yet becoz well
I said what i wanted

I think

But i got more
but i don't wanna start the discussion again

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 03:42 AM   #109
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord:
LOL!
Hey dude, how goes the item restoration process?

not bad, not good, just getting back what i already had, thx for asking. now i am undertaking a "pretty risky" item description requested from some dude... ack, this one is hard
Old 04-08-2001, 03:42 AM   #110
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:

not bad, not good, just getting back what i already had, thx for asking. now i am undertaking a "pretty risky" item description requested from some dude... ack, this one is hard
I'm sure you can handle it!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!