Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-08-2001, 01:22 AM   #1
vesselle
Hathor

i have read several threads relating to the cemetery and blue runes. you old wizardry fans did a really great job pulling our n00b legs. i have been all over the cemetery and can't find these blue markings anywhere.

i went in the daytime and at twilight. i searched using detect secrets, "search mode" and just walking around normally. nothing, nada, zip! but!! i took care of a mausoleum. got some experience with a ghost in there, found a WONDERFUL bard instrument and searched a chest. still looking, i walked the perimeter but only found another chest.

i just know y'all are falling off your chairs laughing at me for being so gullible. lol! i really shoulda had a clue when there was no reference to it on the 2 walkthrus, or in madd0c's great overview map, with the teleporter lines and all.

::sighs:: it sounded so good, tho!

V***V
Old 12-08-2001, 04:27 AM   #2
Moni

Look at the headstones. Both sides...you'll find six of them there and your icon will look like a hand so that you can touch them when it is over the runes. We wouldn't pull your leg! I spent a few hours there, reminiscing and kicking some monster tail.
Old 12-08-2001, 06:43 AM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

~~moni~~

thanks
since it's coming from you, i'll go back and try it again. lolol!! but if you ARE pulling my leg, i will have to come up with something to get you back. ::smiles::

i am sorry that i doubted y'all, but most of the rpgs i play have cemeteries that are full of graves with cute/funny/bizarre headstones. like, all the game guys are buried there with everything from naughty limericks to sweet poems.

so, when i find a graveyard, i head straight for it, just to spend an hour or so clicking all the headstones to read/enjoy them. anyways, i was a tad disappointed that there were no RIP messages, but got totally excited when i read about the runes.

since, i didn't click both sides, i will get right back over there and do every one of them on both sides.

thanks again!

V***V
Old 12-08-2001, 12:26 PM   #4
Moni

You bet!
There is one headstone with a list of names on it on the south side of the mausoleum but I don't know what significance they hold as far as the designers go since I've yet to view the credits.

You won't need to plan any revenge LOL...just look for blue markings on the headstones that your icon will allow you to touch.