Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2001, 04:33 PM   #61
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb watched his brother's body convulse and twist, suddenly, the texture of his brother's skin changed to scales which quickly became crimson, his features became reptilian, and his body grew, and grew, and grew...... Powerful wings sprouted from the back of the huge creature as it towered over Neb, it's scales a dark crimson hue, Kharanax wasn't used to this form and so it took him a few seconds to completely master it, Neb used these few seconds to swing himself over the edge of the roof and climb down the wall.

The roof creaked under the weight of the mighty red dragon which was still growing, Kharanax stepped off the roof and onto the street, scanning the area for any sign of a red-robed sorcerer, deciding to try out his new form he unleashed a gout of flame at a nearby building, setting it on fire and reducing much of it to ashes within seconds, Kharanax quickly decided that he liked his new form.
Old 11-04-2001, 06:05 PM   #62
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

*BUMP* guys?? hehe
Old 11-04-2001, 06:17 PM   #63
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Hey everyone. What's this thread about? Looks interesting. ^_^ Can I join in? Oh, and also stop by and take a look at LS's Bar, you'd enjoy it. ^_^
Old 11-04-2001, 06:26 PM   #64
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

In a rush, Sephi ran back to the Slums district and looked around the Copper Coronet for the window he had crawled out of earlier. At last he found it, and hoisted himself up and into the room. He spun around, and wasn't really surprised to find six men waiting for him, all crammed into the tiny room. That little rat set me up again!
Two of them had crossbows trained on him, and three more were holding various melee weapons in defensive positions. And to his far right, a mage stood, preparing defensive spells for himself. He thought he felt the presence of another, but he wasn't sure... but he was positive that if there was, wizardry was definitely involved in this.
Old 11-04-2001, 06:29 PM   #65
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Having come out of the room with Larry with a bashful face, Mistral now faces everyone with a shy smile and sparkling eyes.

Seeing Sephi speaking with Larry, she turns to Deiter ~ "How's the progress so far, Deiter?... Sorry I took a break so abruptly like that." ~ She throws an embarassed grin at him.

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 11-04-2001, 06:32 PM   #66
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter looks over at Mistral and grins a little from where he had the ladder set up."Its ok, as for the work its going pretty good. I'm about to go check the roof." Turning back to the ladder he climbs up and starts to test the boards and shingles.

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-04-2001, 06:39 PM   #67
Neb
Account deleted by Request

As his transformed brother stomps past the alley he is hiding in, Neb shivers with fear, he had never imagined that his brother would be capable of such powerful magics, he wouldn't stand much of a chance in a battle with his brother so he decided to run for it, after his brother had moved down the street a bit, shouting for Neb to give himself up, Neb ran out of the alley and headed down the road the opposite away from his brother.

Kharanax heard Neb move and instantly turned his head, when he saw it was Neb he turned his whole body around, smashing a few buildings with his tail as he did so, and stomped after him, determined to crush his brother.

Neb looked over his shoulder to see Kharanax no more than a hundred feet from him, he had given up all hope of survival when he suddenly heard the battlycry: "For the Radiant Heart!", riding up the street, from the direction Neb was running in, came a group of Radiant Heart paladins, all heavily armed and prepared for dragonslaying.

Kharanax saw the paladins and knew that he couldn't fight them all, especially not now, while this body was still new to him, he beat his powerful wings, lifting himself into the air and started flying east, leaving with a final shout of, "I'll get you Neb! I'll get you someday, and your friends too!"

Neb sank together on the street from the relief of having avoided death, he quickly got up however and started towards the tavern to meet up with Kaz and the others, on his way there however, a thought struck him: Kharanax will come for me, I should leave, first the assasins and now Kharanax as well, I will not endanger Kaz that much, better that I leave now and that mercenary takes care of her.

Instead of heading towards the tavern Neb changed directions and headed towards Athkatla's eastern gate, while he did so, he also mentally instructed his familiar to write a letter to Kaz and her friends.
Old 11-04-2001, 06:46 PM   #68
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

She strolls over to the dusty cloth and picks up the pup wolf, cuddling and cooing to him gently. As he gives her a playful lick, she giggles and lifts him into the air with her upraised arms. ~
"What a bundle of joy you are!" ~ Her merry voice rings in the air.

Suddenly aware of a sense of possessiveness, she turns to Isabeau. ~ "Come here, Isabeau... this is Larry's new pup. And another friend of yours! Aren't we all a fine group of companions?" ~ The hawk flies over, staring suspiciously at the pup with beady eyes. She circles her mistress and rival twice, barely missing the intruder. Finally, she hovers over the pup, flapping her wings furiously twice, and emitting a sharp shriek.

As the pup winces, Isabeau gently brushes her wings on his cheeks. Mistral watches on in silent fascination.

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 11-04-2001, 06:58 PM   #69
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

After a while of checking the roof he stood up on top of it. Seems sturdy enough.... He went over to the east side to check it over again when his left foot broke through the roof. Deiter fell forward and started to roll towards the edge of the two story building. He caught himself just as he went over the edge and slammed into the side of the building. Grabing onto the roof he pulled himself up over the edge then carefully went back down the ladder and went inside. Everyone was stareing at the hole he had made then at the dirty cut up half elf."Um...hi guys...the roof isn't too sturdy."

Old 11-04-2001, 07:05 PM   #70
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Bloody hell, what now?
We had hoped to get you last night, but this will do just as well. You may not know who we are, though you certainly know our employer. He says that you should be dead, and thus, you will be dead.
Then let's not debate this further. Sephi was about to spring into action when suddenly he heard a voice that he could easily recognize. A quiet, melodic voice serenaded his ears, making him stop in midstride.
That might not be such a good idea. Surely you feel the presence of another? That's no coincidende... there is another one here. And I have complete control over her. I think that it would be best for you to negotiate here so that we don't have to kill your beloved Jaclyn.
Sephi was stunned by the proclomation. That's impossible! I saw her die with my own two eyes! She's not here, I'm sure of that.
Are you absolutely positive?
He turned to the wizard. Release her. Let this foolish elf see her, so that he can accept the fact that she is alive. With that the mage began a short incantation, and a form shimmered into existance to Sephi's left.
Jaclyn!? Is that really you? Yes, it is me. I've missed you over the past decade, you know. But how are you here? I thought you were dead a long time ago! It's a long story...