Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2001, 02:07 PM   #1
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok folkses. A few questions. Can I bring an established Character in here, one that has been realtime played extensively. He's a halfdragon (well sort of, actually he's very slowly turning into a dragon) I'm asking here first before I apply to any quilds with any characters. Alos, can I have more than one character at a time. Thanx for the time.
Sir Eric of Tudor<br />-Knight of Keldon\'s Order<br />-Knight of the Realm of Oregon<br />-Knight of the Realm of Kentucky<br />-Champion of Honor, Virtue, and all good Causes.<br />-Footsoldier to the GOTH<br /> <br />\"Hey you, Knock off all that Evil Doing!\"<p>Something you never want to hear from a high level priest- \"OOPS\"<p><br />The object of war is not to die in honour, but make others die in pain. The honourable live forever
Old 11-26-2001, 02:09 PM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I'm not a guild member, but I'm pretty sure you could bring in an existing character dependant on level. Someone will be along shortly to give you specifics.
Old 11-26-2001, 02:40 PM   #3
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, I'll sit here and wait patiently. I'm cruising looking for a pic I like anyway.
Sir Eric of Tudor<br />-Knight of Keldon\'s Order<br />-Knight of the Realm of Oregon<br />-Knight of the Realm of Kentucky<br />-Champion of Honor, Virtue, and all good Causes.<br />-Footsoldier to the GOTH<br /> <br />\"Hey you, Knock off all that Evil Doing!\"<p>Something you never want to hear from a high level priest- \"OOPS\"<p><br />The object of war is not to die in honour, but make others die in pain. The honourable live forever
Old 11-26-2001, 02:53 PM   #4
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

If you want a pic, the best are Barb's Free Sigs
Old 11-26-2001, 02:59 PM   #5
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What level character would be acceptable?
Old 11-26-2001, 03:02 PM   #6
Lucre
Elminster

I dont see why you couldnt have a halfdragon, Dundee's character Odin Magnus can turn into a gold dragon (but very occasionaly when hes really stressed or something). O and dont forget :
[img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] WELCOME [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 03:06 PM   #7
Lucre
Elminster

A mid level charater probably, but you can just tone down one of your characters if they grew to a high level in somewhere else.
Old 11-26-2001, 03:12 PM   #8
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

I still don't understand exactly what you are talking about.
Old 11-26-2001, 03:15 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I think it would be a good idea to move this chat along to the Role Play forum, you can get all sorts of help there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 11-26-2001, 03:16 PM   #10
Lucre
Elminster

I assumed he was talking about roleplay characters, but he might think we are all in character all the time or something idon't really know. btw Eric your only in character in roleplay if you didnt know( im sure you did)