Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2002, 09:36 AM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hmmm, the "tiny back seat" might put a dent in a Car of Ill Repute. For the record, black cars get hotter inside in the summer, but, Memnoch, I guess that Cloudy thinks that it's gonna get hot, anyway.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:37 AM   #12
WillowIX
Apophis

Excellent choice Memnoch. The alfa is a very nice car (drive one myself). Just don´t get a dog lol. I´d go for the red exterior, much nicer. The black isn´t all that bad either but is going to need washing often to look nice...
Old 10-22-2002, 10:10 AM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

oh man! that black car with the red seating absolutley ROCKS!

But if this thing isn't electric or run on helium or something i'm afraid that I simply can't support the purchase, we need to conserve our fuel and our money as well dont ya' know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

also: If you live in a cold climate then a black car is for you, but if you live in a warm tropical place WHITE is the only color of car that won't have the ceiling of the car start comming undone [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Where I live all of our cars have ot be white [img]tongue.gif[/img] And for some odd reason they're all ancient . . . yeah . . . Anyway . . .

Every dark-colored car i've seen has had all sorts of internal corrosion and damage and even lice thriving in the car seats, where as far as I can tell, the whit ecars seemed mostly the same, thougth salt was constantly gathering on the leather siding when the windows were left open. . . Anyway. . . Be sue to get a color that absorbs/reflects the heat of your climate to make you comfortable. . .
Old 10-22-2002, 10:18 AM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Just realized I have a red car and that sounds silly.....but then, of course, MY red car isn't used for the same ...ahem...puropses as you plan to use YOUR new car some of the time, so of course, it's not a cliche... ROTFL... *mutters* brothel on wheels....HAHAHHAHHAHAHA [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
And what purpose might that be, O StormQueen of Innuendo? *puts on completely straight face*

[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Why, aren't you gonna bring all your blonde..ahem..*cough* friends *cough* to choir practice in it, Memsykins?

I do like the black car. Very sleek and classy! The red interior, though...LOL it IS a bit bordello-y. Tan sounds quite stylish.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:21 AM   #15
Moiraine
Anubis

Red seats, Memny ? You didn't tell us you were a pimp !
Old 10-22-2002, 10:21 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hmmm, the "tiny back seat" might put a dent in a Car of Ill Repute. For the record, black cars get hotter inside in the summer, but, Memnoch, I guess that Cloudy thinks that it's gonna get hot, anyway.
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] ROTFL@ Car of Ill Repute! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Memsy that's gonna stick with you for a LONG time! HAHAHAHHA...car of ill repute....*snort, snicker, giggle* Attalus, I'm gonna lose my ladylike composure and guffaw out loud if you keep those kinds of comments up!
Old 10-22-2002, 10:27 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:

I do like the black car. Very sleek and classy! The red interior, though...LOL it IS a bit bordello-y. Tan sounds quite stylish.
Actually, this was what I originally wanted, it's called Red Style - it's got red dashboard, red facia, red everything, with black carpet and black inserts on the doors, but unfortunately it will take 5 months to ship one from Italy, and I want mine tomorrow.

Old 10-22-2002, 10:31 AM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] ROTFL@ Car of Ill Repute! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Memsy that's gonna stick with you for a LONG time! HAHAHAHHA...car of ill repute....*snort, snicker, giggle* Attalus, I'm gonna lose my ladylike composure and guffaw out loud if you keep those kinds of comments up!
[/QUOTE]I'm going to call my car Heidi.

Old 10-22-2002, 11:00 AM   #19
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Black Exterior is, IMHO, the classiest. The tan interior will be stylish two years from now - the red? I say black/tan combo is gorgeous. I won't ever get a red car if I have anything to say about it. They're just as common, and they are eye-catching -- especially to cops. Seriously, it won't take you five minutes searching on-line to find a study on red cars v. others. Higher Insurance on red, too.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:25 AM   #20
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Red gets my vote for the blockiemobile with black/tan as a close second. However, if you prefer the pimpmobile look go for black/red [img]graemlins/monkeydoo1.gif[/img]

Still not as classy as a VW Corrado though [img]graemlins/monkeydoo2.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)