Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2002, 09:03 PM   #1
Me of corse
The Magister

Hey was wondering if anyone could tell me what the weapon attribute keen is exactly what does it do for the weapon making a mod and was wondering if someone has a list of the weapon attributes and what they do for the weapon.
Old 09-16-2002, 05:21 AM   #2
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

"Keen" improoves the weapons chance of getting a critical by 2 fold. If a weapon has a 20 chance for a critical you would have a 19-20 chance on a keen weapon. 19-20 would be 17-20. This does not stack with improved critical, but improved critical can be added onto it. I dont know that stats for all the weaopons.
Old 09-16-2002, 06:52 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Best way is to open up the weapons already present in the game and see the differencies.

Keen doubles the natural critical range as described above.

attack bonus gives plus to hit, enhancement gives plus to hit and damage. Bonus damage adds a bonus damage on hit. Massive criticals adds extra damage on a critical hit.

The rest is too much to describe here, fool around a little, everytime you make a change hit the first tab for the general informatin about the item and you can see the changes summerized there, most of them. Be aware that many abilities increases the level requirements.

If you like to know more, there are books about this and I think that some of the websites dedicated to NWN has lists like this online.

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 02:15 PM   #4
Me of corse
The Magister

Thanks guys most are common sence was just unclear about a few keen being one and holy avenger for another. I know what a holy avenger is mind you but does it actually make any weapon one ???? that would be crazy. anyway again my thanks and if you guys have the address for any of those sites that have info on the atributes and exactly what they do id appreate a link i just frequent the ironworks cause its the best in my opioion [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks again and happy gaming
Old 09-16-2002, 02:31 PM   #5
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Ehat is the holy avenger thing?
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote