Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 10:58 PM   #91
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Ahh, a little tear drop forming? Do you need a shirt sleeve to dry it up with? Where is Dave, Dave, oh Dave, you are needed over here! And here I thought you were working a long distance with that Mr. Bolongy fellow from the no more spam thread! [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]
Zzzzzzzzz [img]graemlins/yawn.gif[/img] Wha, huh, who? Did someone call? Oh, just you Felix. Sorry, your previous posts put me to sleep. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Illumina needing a shoulder to cry on? What an illogical notion! It was only said a few posts earlier that Illumina has no soul, and because of this simply could not emotionally feel the need to cry. I had best shush though, lest you and your crack-shot aim shoot me down from afar this very instant! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

P.S - who is this Mr Bolongy fellow? Do I have competition for Drathiran'ar's
affections? OH NOES! [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

How the hell did I miss this dig for so long? Crap, I must be getting slow...er in my old age.

Can't wait to actually TRY some of these links when I get home. Work has blocked access to all YouTube sites
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #92
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

I think I'll go for Every Sperm is Sacred.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:44 AM   #93
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

This is a hilarious video of Lily Tomlin shooting some movie called the Huckabees. You think Lily Tomlin is boring? So did I until I watched these videos LOL!

WArning - There are two videos with this link, and both are RAMPANT with the cursing (the F-word especially). So do not look at them if you do not want to be bombarded with the cursing. The second video is the best one, this dude totally goes off on Lily Tomlin for something or other. Dude is scary LOL.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/7872#comments

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #94
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Here's one that Felix can enjoy! It does involve Jeremy Clarkson treating life like a bit of a game, however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejd6HFO-kps

It brought a smile to my face for two reasons: Firstly, guns used the way they should be ( ) and secondly, the whole clip was terribly similar to the viking funeral i rewarded my beloved Datsun 200B with. I posted pics on IW of her demise about 4 years ago. Unfortunately, she died before i could send her, in flames, off of the quarry wall, but this clip offers me a vision of what might have been. [img]smile.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #95
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

A personal favourite of mine is the 'Ask a Ninja' series, heres a random episode, if you like it just look up the others.

Ask a Ninja: Gifts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXF-iZh488
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #96
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Search for "Wizard People" on YouTube. Not recommended for Harry Potter fanatics and people who can't stand profanity.
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote