Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2005, 06:27 PM   #1
Keal

Look at the discussion and sign up thing for any questions that you want an answer to about this game, if it's not on there pm me if your not sure about joining the game.

For ancients:The entire speacial ops squad is training at their HQ in Kalmos after the last loss at the Reymour provence now occupied by the Vulgars

For Vulgars: Jaggear and his squad are now celebrating over their last victory at Reymour, a large city dominated by Sailors, and exNavy members, a powerful seaport.

[ 03-30-2005, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Old 03-30-2005, 06:48 PM   #2
Keal

Eric
Eric jumps down from a small ventalation duct and finds himself in a dark room with many small yellow lights surrounding him. He pulls out a small match from his pocket, and sees a few small screws , then suddenly he feels a sharp hand of claws on his shoulder."S@#t" says Eric, and he quickly kicks the robot in the stomach as many flashing red lights keep blinking around the room,"Introuder,Introuder..." repeats a mechanical voice."There goes stealth." he says as he jumps up ontop of a robots head and draws his guns. He shoots the robot in the head and jumps up as high as he can. As he dives down he shoots many of the security-bots, and as the smoke clears away, his spectators realized that he managed to take down half of their training devices(32 bots), land on his feet, and avoid being hit, in only two rounds. "Time to reload... What the!" The training room shuts down and he walks through the exit."Hey Andy what was that for! I was having some fun!"

OOC:Try to OOC: as few times as possible, and remember, you can only kill NPC's this easily

[ 03-30-2005, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:23 PM   #3
bio
Dungeon Master

"Sorry, I just remembered that we were training, not playin' around." Andy says as he changes the settings a little bit,"Ok then...here, try this one, oh and by the way, you're not aloud to reload on this one because it's an emergancy situation simulator, so be careful!"

[ 03-30-2005, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: bio ]
bio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:53 PM   #4
Keal

"Whatever"Eric replies as he walks back into the training room. He waits for Andy to signal him that the system has started. Once he's given the OK he draws out his guns and waits to see what awaits him in this crazy room.

He sees a pair of two metal feet standing about as high as he is tall. Eric looks at Andy with his eyes wide open. Then he quickly jumps out of the way of a giant incoming fist. He notices that the eyes are less vulnerable at that point, so he fires at the eye, however the robot gets up just in time for the bullets to ricochet off to the side. Ok, I see how this works Eric thinks in his head. This is like one of those video games I play at home. You dodge the attacks and then try to attack the when it becomes most vulnerable, this can't be that hard.
Eric jumps out of the way of the giant robot's foot a few times, then it's fist. He aims for the eye and fires. The training mechanism is stunned.Let's see I can't reload, so I'd better use my sword for a little but it was too late the robot had already thrown him across the room. Suddenly he felt a strong pain on his right side."Oh my ribs..." Eric moans, and then the simulation seemed to shut down.

"hat's enough for today,"the squad leader says, "you've got a big day tommorrow. "What's tommorrow?" You start your journey to the Vulgar's Krodnor province, they have extremely good security so you and two other squad members will be riding together in a single jeep, you need to be as quiet as possible, so travel as light as possible.
Armaggedon, go to the dicussion thread

[ 03-30-2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Old 03-31-2005, 04:10 PM   #5
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

"ALRIGHT MEN! No drinks for us tonight. We have work to do. Now that this place is ours, we have to call in the team to set up. Penkin!

Jaggaer yells at his second in command. Another Vulgar like himself, Penkin is a powerful assasin/squad facourite. He's one of the more popular and well known members of the Vulgar army. His skills are second to Jaggaer in almost every way, except he's slightly faster, and is more skilled with axes and other heavy weapons.

I have a recon mission that I've just been sent. Apparently HQ is worried that those lousy Ancients are going to try to break through our defenses. They got an anonymous tip. Our security is top-notch, but we mustn't get sloppy. I'll be heading towards Kalmos tonight to see if they're planning anything and send data to HQ. I need you to take over while I'm gone. Make sure everyone stays at their posts, the Ancients may try to retaliate. Contact me through my goggles when the extra team arrives to set up a base"

And with that Jaggaer gets into an armorred jeep thatis orderred to drop him off 2 miles from the Kalmos Headquarters.
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 08:51 PM   #6
Keal

Eric leaves the next day, along with his companion Andy."You two stay here, Me and Andy will go in together, we'll signal you if we need help, and vise versa," and with that said, he took a few extra loads and a machine gun,"After all this is somewhat an emergancy situation," and left.
Eric gets to the gate, and the first thing he notices is a Hemling guarding the front,"Andy, you stay back, I'll take this one," he says as he dashes up to the Hemling, kicks off of his face into a backflip, and shoots it's head with his handgun."C'mon, lets climb up this gate!"
Old 03-31-2005, 10:04 PM   #7
bio
Dungeon Master

"Yes sir!"Andy replies. Once he gets over the gate he looks around,"Look, there's a ventilation shaft up there! I'll help you up, then you could use youre coat like a rope to pull me up!"
bio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 11:01 PM   #8
Phobic
Elite Waterdeep Guard

"I'm coming with you sir, I can't let you go into that base alone, you need someone to watch your back, or at least a distraction."
Phobic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:17 PM   #9
Keal

"Alright" Eric says as he climbs ontop of Andy and into the air-vent."Now come on,"He says as he takes off his coat, and puls up Andy. "We've got nothing to lose, so don't worry about screwing this one up, all we gotta do is take out a good portion of the guards and then get to a communitcation center and call HQ to send in some more troops, now does that sound that hard?" He asks.

After a while of crawling down the shaft Eric looks down a vent."Everythings clear, let's go down!"
Old 04-08-2005, 06:20 PM   #10
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

You think you can be of any assistance to me private? Well then, jump in if you think you can handle it. But I warn you now so you better listen, if I even have the slightest thought that you're slowing me down or causing me any sort of trouble, I'll leave you on the road. If you try to follow me.......don't try to follow me

And with that Jaggaer sets off in the jeep with with Jak.
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote