Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 04:46 PM   #1
Gefallen

Today I stumbled across something I had not seen before, a Tomonari Katana. It is 5-21 ench +1 and hit +2. Not to shabby. Anyone else finding things out of the ordinary?

Gef
Old 01-08-2001, 04:50 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Wizards Blade, Axe of Runes, Plate of the Realm - some, here and there!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 04:57 PM   #3
Dwarf

In the sanctuary of the Mavin, in one of the chests I found a +1 Longsword called Nightblade.It did Paralysing attacks wich was enough to make Carenis put away his two handed sword+1.
Old 01-08-2001, 05:27 PM   #4
Erad

That katan after 12 blessings does 25-60 dmg.

Erad

PS.Best armour for zenmaster---Kimono of the Dragon
Old 01-08-2001, 06:23 PM   #5
Mohazek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Found a 2-handed sword called Dragon Tongue that was nice - casts 5 flamestrikes and pretty hefty dmg
Mohazek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 07:31 AM   #6
Moni

I just found some Samurai Gauntlets +1 that I thought were pretty trick looking. : ) (1.65 AC)
Will be looking forward to finding that Katana if my party is that lucky!

Dwarf, I am still carrying/using the Nightblade w/ my paladin.

I have the Mavin Sword...I have been afraid to equip it because of that oath, lol.
If I use it for killing things for fun will something bad happen to my character?
It is to be used to take out Cet right?
: )
Moni
Old 01-10-2001, 07:41 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

The Tominari Katana's and Nightblades are random treasure - I had 3 blessed Tominari's, and must have sold 6 or 8 nightblades. You can use the Mavin at any time - its' only real use is the last battle, but I equipped and started using it once it was charged with the blackfire (ie when it started to ro reasonable damage).
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 09:01 AM   #8
Moni

Cool! Thanks!
Old 01-10-2001, 09:07 AM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I found a LOT of nightblades in my game so completely forgot about them ! Also found the Dragon's tongue and am probably carrying around some other nifty stuff too. Will have to check!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 03:33 PM   #10
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

I think the Wizards Blade is about the best, suped up it can do about 70 damage. Main Gauche +2 for second can do about 45-50.

Robinsword is good to enchant since it has death strike, I only found a few of these. I found the Kimono of the Dragon at the end of the game by Cet, and it is a really good set. Dragon Armor is good, plus you can enchant and bless the hell out of it.

The Monk's Ward is a great necklace, don't give it back, I kept the damn thing after I came back..hehehehe. Assassin's Dagger is nice, warning if you enchant it, you cannot give it to a Shadow Guild to get Assassin Class, so be warned.

Tomonari Katana is really nice. Also Wakazashi +1 to enchant is cool.

Hmm, I kept D'Soto's Divine Chain, also the Amulet of Argus is really nice to have.

Sword of Argus is still one of the best swords...I found spears to be pretty useless, axes and maces as well.

Swords are the way to go I feel.

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote