Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2001, 10:25 AM   #51
Conan

I am designated cook in my house. I shop for all the supplies to do so also. My wife has never taken to the kitchen but gladly cleans up Most of my dishes are salads. I have been told that my Lasangna could be sold in stores but everyone is being nice I think. Here are some others

1. Smoked fish with special ajo sauce
2.Peas,cheese,and onion salad
3.Angus, marinated in red wine and vinegar
4.Alfredo pasta
5.Omelettes of all types

If you will or have posted a recipe, I will try it ok guys! I love Mexican food the best while Itailian comes in second. Salute to all my fellow chefs!
Father Bronze I was born in Madison. I still have ties in Whitewater and visit often. I will shoot you an e-mail next mid-western visit!
*\Conan/*

Old 09-01-2001, 10:32 AM   #52
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Good afternoon (man this time differential is annoying) Moni!
Nice to see you!! *hugs*
Epona's already started a new recipe thread. You can check it if you want, I am frantically trying to find my famous cheesecake recipe (aww, I KNEW I had it somewhere...)

Good Afternoon!
Mmmmm Cheesecake! I can eat a half of one by myself!
I bumped the old thread and will check out the new one!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-01-2001, 11:17 PM   #53
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
I love tamales (no sauces or anything funny, just roasted chili pork in cornflour, wrapped in corn husks
Do you happen to have a good recipe for tamales? I used to live next door to a couple from mexico and we used to have cook outs with them. They always had tamales and I haven't been able to forget them.

If you do, would you post it in the recipe thread?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

------------------

Proud new member of LH!
Old 09-02-2001, 08:05 AM   #54
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Father Bronze I was born in Madison. I still have ties in Whitewater and visit often. I will shoot you an e-mail next mid-western visit!
*\Conan/*
Way cool! I might actually get to meet someone from the board? Wow!

By the way, the fish with ajo sauce sounds intriguing. I don't like fish, but swallow a good salmon once in a while. However, I have always wanted to cook something with an ajo sauce.

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 09-07-2001, 06:44 AM   #55
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Greetings and Salutations!

You know, every time I post here(and there have been what? 6 so far?) I feel like I'm standing on a cliff, about to jump. Please dont get me wrong. I love IW, and read it frequently, but I always get just a bit nervous posting. I'm a regular at Mithril Hall, and its much smaller, and a bit slower paced. Anyway...

Yes, I am the chef of the house. Of course, being that I am currently living by myself in a small apt, I have to be. However, I am also a professional. I have an AA in Culinary Arts, and have spent the better part of my adult and late teen life working in professional kitchens. Currently, I am working in the high tech industry. But at home, I usually whip up something interesting in the kitchen at least twice a week. Most of the rest of the time, I just nuke something(I save time by spending 2 or 3 days cooking, then prepackaging meals and microwaving them. I do it about once every 4 to 6 weeks).

Liliara, I think I have a couple of recipes for Tamales around somewhere. If I can find them, I will send them to you. BTW(tangent)...I noticed all the flap about your pictures, from when you first arrived. Saw the recent pic on Stealthy's. WOW. You are a very beautiful woman. Although, I do rather bemoan the fact that I never got to see the 'other' pics.

Yorick! Hi buddy! Do you folks have a place to post recipes? Kormar and I seem to be having a bit of a race over at MH on who can post the most yummy recipes. I would love to post some of them here. After much teasing and prodding by a certain person, who shall remain nameless...*cough*Cloudy*cough*, I have been persuaded to become a more active member here.

Anyway...this is completely OT, and I am rambling. Sorry.

Laters!

------------------
"That looks pretty fatal. I think you have to return to the Character generation section."
One player to another
Old 09-07-2001, 12:08 PM   #56
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Just finished reading from end to the other I finale just noticed this thread very cool. I have been working in the food business since 1988 and have all the chef papewr work to go with it. I think food is a very wounderful way to express your self and dam it tastes good. I love working with every thing that is seasonal. I live in alberta and in the south of alberta taber to be exact there is this corn that comes from there called krispy king just had some with a chili and garlic butter rubbed on there then put onto the BBQ for a little extra flavor. YUM YUM. I love all kind of foods from east to west. Anyways I am going over to the recipe thread to check some of it out. All of you have very good taste in food even the mac and cheese.