Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 09:10 PM   #11
mikeyg123
The Magister

i completed the prison and then i went back to the magic shope and i got the quest to find the aku and i had already touched it so what do i do

do i have do go back into the prison?
mikeyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 12:20 AM   #12
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Yes, if you get the quest after you finish the boogre prison, all you have to do is go back and touch the idol again. It will spew gas and claim to change you back from a boogre but nothing really happens.

I don't know if you actually have to touch the idol, but in one of my games I had a character that forgot to get the quest and he was able to complete it after going back and touching the idol. (The other characters beat him up a bit for making them go back, but when he suggested that they stay behind they didn't want him out there alone getting experience while they rotted in the inn. It seems that you can't leave the inn to get to the tavern. [This is probably a good thing. Some of my characters would drink up their gold and start rolling shop keepers to get money for more ale.])

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 01:32 AM   #13
Moni

Thank you Vega!

I'll be sure to try ti when I get that far in my second playthrough!

Welcome to the forum!

: )
Moni