Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2001, 05:56 AM   #1
drobb-mi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would just like to know if anything can be done with the 2 piles of sand that I have found, I have tried the obvious (pickaxe) but without any luck.
Also, as I will be on the net at home by next week, and not in a cyber caff in Spain, I wondered if there was anywhere I could download a complete walkthrough
& tips when I start the game for the THIRD time,(as I am sure I will) because over here in Spain,because the game is in English there are never any tips in the magazines so I have gone through the game in my own way but I would like to play it again with a few tips on what to aim for. I assume that when I have defeated Cet ude dua kahn the game is over (even though I get the sword of Kerah).....Thanks for any help
drobb-mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 08:18 AM   #2
Merack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

And the rat skull?
Merack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 08:54 AM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello Drobb-Mi! If you are talking about the two piles of sand at the entrance to Cet's tomb, I never found any use for them. Sorry, but sometimes in this game it seems things were meant to do something, but never got completed; either that or they are just red herrings (teasers).

As for downloads of walkthroughs, etc. try here: http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

God speed,
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 09:02 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The piles of sand and the rat skull have no uses.

Go store them in the W&W closet thread!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 09:21 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Um...

The sand is used by the Longtooth Cats as a litter box. I would not recommend searching through them as the treasure found within is less than desirable.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 09:22 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

As I've said many times in the past...

the pile of sand is to bury the rat skull in using one of your rusty swords.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 07:18 AM   #7
drobb-mi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Again, thanks for the info, I am beginning to feel that the qustions I keep asking have been asked a 100 times before, sorry about this. I only found out the other day whilst playing that after you have returned the Stone of Clover to the Pawn Shop which you got from the Leprechauns chest, you can keep entering the shop and getting 5000 EXP points, I wont post this as probably everyone knows.... thanks to Mammawlin for the info.
drobb-mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 09:31 AM   #8
Moni

drobb-mi

Once you defeat Cet, that particular game is over but you can take your characters back to Valeia and "Reset Adventures" allowing you to start a brand new game with the characters you have developed.

They lose quest items and guild levels but keep all their armor, weapons and stats.

Moni