Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2001, 10:32 AM   #81
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Dresdan:
Another worthy blade in our cause. A very warm welcome to you MORGAN _CORBESANT

Dresdan, isn't you're sig the same as whats on Sir Exxon's web page?
Old 11-27-2001, 10:36 AM   #82
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Unfortunaly, yes I got this from the gremlins in the faq. I put in a request with Saz for a new sig but have no response as of yet. I have a sig I want to use, but I have no idea how to get it from my Pictures file on my hard drive to my sig.
Old 11-27-2001, 10:40 AM   #83
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Unfortunaly, yes I got this from the gremlins in the faq. I put in a request with Saz for a new sig but have no response as of yet. I have a sig I want to use, but I have no idea how to get it from my Pictures file on my hard drive to my sig.

Go to 'free sigs' on Gen Con It might not be on page one, so search. I have some good sigs there.
Old 11-27-2001, 10:45 AM   #84
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

I looked through them, and yes there are some very goods ones in there but I'm looking for something very particular. I've searched high and low and only found one that is close to what I want. My sister is coming over today, she may be able to get the picture I have onto my sig.(I hope) She is way much better with computers than am I.
Old 11-27-2001, 11:31 AM   #85
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Dear Council,
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir Eric Tudor, Cavalier and Knight Errant of two kingdoms. I and my steed Steele have faced innumerable combats and triumphed over them all. My brother Dresden wrote me about your worthy Clan and I have come to investigate. Should I find your cause and your people worthy, I would petition to join. My fighting, training, and leadership skills have been tried again and again on the field of honor, and have passed every test.

By my Hand
Eric Tudor
Knight of the Realms
Defender of Honor, Virtue, and all Goodly Causes.

Number of Posts:5

1. Your are surrounded by the enemy,you have no way of escape. Do you
Fight to the Death, taking as many of the Son's of Hades with me as I can.

2. Which is the holier item?
The Priests Alter. My sword is but a tool, my strength and wisdom; cause and creed are what make me a force to be reconed with.

3. Write a sentence or two of why you would serve the 'Guild Of The Honourable well'
Being a cavalier of the highest order, My honour is without question, as are my fighting skills. Having studied your guild, I find it's cause and it's people worthy. Having done so, my life, blade, horse, and skills are yours and will remain so with unshakable loyalty.
Sir Eric of Tudor<br />-Knight of Keldon\'s Order<br />-Knight of the Realm of Oregon<br />-Knight of the Realm of Kentucky<br />-Champion of Honor, Virtue, and all good Causes.<br />-Footsoldier to the GOTH<br /> <br />\"Hey you, Knock off all that Evil Doing!\"<p>Something you never want to hear from a high level priest- \"OOPS\"<p><br />The object of war is not to die in honour, but make others die in pain. The honourable live forever
Old 11-27-2001, 11:40 AM   #86
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Eric of Tudor:
Dear Council,
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir Eric Tudor, Cavalier and Knight Errant of two kingdoms. I and my steed Steele have faced innumerable combats and triumphed over them all. My brother Dresden wrote me about your worthy Clan and I have come to investigate. Should I find your cause and your people worthy, I would petition to join. My fighting, training, and leadership skills have been tried again and again on the field of honor, and have passed every test.

By my Hand
Eric Tudor
Knight of the Realms
Defender of Honor, Virtue, and all Goodly Causes.

Number of Posts:5

1. Your are surrounded by the enemy,you have no way of escape. Do you
Fight to the Death, taking as many of the Son's of Hades with me as I can.

2. Which is the holier item?
The Priests Alter. My sword is but a tool, my strength and wisdom; cause and creed are what make me a force to be reconed with.

3. Write a sentence or two of why you would serve the 'Guild Of The Honourable well'
Being a cavalier of the highest order, My honour is without question, as are my fighting skills. Having studied your guild, I find it's cause and it's people worthy. Having done so, my life, blade, horse, and skills are yours and will remain so with unshakable loyalty.

Although these are good reasons for the answers you have chosen, they are wrong in my eyes. You may join, but only as a foot soldier. There is no doubting your stregnnth andcourage, but you are lacking in wisdom. I apoint you a footsoldier in the guild.

Now go to the guildhouse and meet you're fellow members.

Who are the sons of Hade?
Old 11-27-2001, 01:33 PM   #87
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
I looked through them, and yes there are some very goods ones in there but I'm looking for something very particular. I've searched high and low and only found one that is close to what I want. My sister is coming over today, she may be able to get the picture I have onto my sig.(I hope) She is way much better with computers than am I.

What are you looking for? I would gladly find you something if you asked.
Old 11-27-2001, 01:43 PM   #88
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i thank you all for the warm welcome. its good to know that i am now a part of a larger whole, working for the better good of the world. i will be honored to help in your cause, and woe to the evil that treads the land, for they will soon meet my sword, and then meet their gods. LONG LIVE THE GOTH!!!!!

Servant of Ryn

We strive to defeat evil,
Our cause will NOT end in peril,
Never will our tempers turn froth,
We are the GOTH.
The object of war is not to die in honour, but make others die in pain. The honourable live forever
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 11-27-2001, 01:46 PM   #89
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
By the way what is PNP?(yes i'm new to this sort of RPGing.)

PNP means, Pen and Paper. the actuall tabletop version of D&D. i rolled this character up, and played him from level 1/1 to his current state. i didnt put in my equipment list, (which isnt that great)but if you would like to know more about my character, then just ask.

and again, thanx for the welcome.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 11-27-2001, 01:49 PM   #90
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

I would like a very stately looking knight with flowing hair, and with colored shinning armour and a menacing looking two handed sword just standing and pondering life, in some fantastic background.(told you it was kind of particular) if you run accross something like that in your travels please grab it for me. Thanx.