Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2002, 11:41 AM   #61
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Lennon, you ubered..
Just accept it, say your sorry, and don't ever do it again..
LEARN from this, so you won't make the same mistakes again..
Arguing about it is just gonna make people bored and leave, like what happened in this case

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]

Old 01-31-2002, 03:12 AM   #62
LennonCook
Jack Burton

VEry well, Regin, I will apologise. (I apologise if it is asked or demanded of me... noway do I want to go down like Istaron)

I am sorry, I dont know what got into me. I must have been having a bad time... it will not happen again.

DM- I didnt mean to say that your Dragon transformations are Ubering, I am simply saying that my transformations are similar. You were among the only people in that battle who WERENT ubering.

Having read back through it, I do not believe that it was the fault of the OOM or of the HADB, but rather a joint effort. It will be impossible to tell who started it, as you will always blame us, and we will always blame you.

Neb, I do not think Larry would be a good DM for such a battle because of TimeZone differences. Someone in the same timezone as at least one of us would be preferable.

If you ever decide to have a rematch, I will gladly accept it on 1 condition- we have actual rules, to avoid situations like this from occuring again.

We all know that this is not the way to behave, and thus none of us should be acting the way we all have been acting.

Unfortunately though, It will be impossible to tell who realy started it all, even if we use an impartial judge. Even with such a ruling, we would continue arguing until the point where one, if not all, of as are banned.

My New proposition in this matter is to lay our differences behind us, and possibly rematch some day. Let us hope that nothing like this ever happens again, as that would make all of this worse... it would have served absolutely no purpose.

Thank you for reading this.
L.Cook
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 06:54 PM   #63
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Seeing that almost everyone seemed to have left or gone to sleep, Neb's simulacrum rang the giant bell in the Castle's bell tower, any members of the HADB clan who heard it were supposed to come running to the Castle.

While waiting for them he patiently sent some Aerial Servants to clean up the place and prepare a banquet for those that came.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 07:03 PM   #64
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Appears next to Neb, and smiles....."How do I join?"

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 07:06 PM   #65
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:
Appears next to Neb, and smiles....."How do I join?"

Looks at TAO and grins, "Well, just follow me to my room and we'll go through an initiation ceremony( ), afterwards you'll be a full member of the HADB."
Old 02-15-2002, 07:14 PM   #66
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Eyes Neb suspiously (sp)............why do you keep trying to get me to your room? *LMAO*

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:16 PM   #67
Neb

quote:
Eyes Neb suspiously (sp)............why do you keep trying to get me to your room? *LMAO*

*sigh* You caught me, I do have a reason for constantly wanting to get you to my room..... I want to show you my stamp collection [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's my pride and joy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2002, 07:31 PM   #68
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Stamp Collection? ~yea, right...LMAO~....seriously, how do i join?? *LOL*

Old 02-15-2002, 07:37 PM   #69
Neb

quote:
Stamp Collection? ~yea, right...LMAO~....seriously, how do i join?? *LOL*

Well, it's an ancient and secret ritual..... *Points out of the window at a forest* You must cut down the tallest tree in the forest.... With a herring! *Gives TAO a herring* Now go! And do not return till you have cut down the tree!
Old 02-15-2002, 08:04 PM   #70
TAOWolf
White Dragon

[img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img] A TREE?? But...but...i'm a DRUID?? ~looks at the herring in her hand~