Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 03:21 PM   #101
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"Now this is just a random guess," says Neb, "But would you happen to be a Wild Mage?" He takes a few steps away from Encard not knowing what the maniac will be doing next.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 03:33 PM   #102
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks at Neb. "Well... something like that, anyway... not exactly, though... Wild Mages are the fuzzy ones, right? Wait, no... they're the ones with the crazy random stuff happening to them all the time... eh, yeah, sort of like that... except bettererererer..." *continues to say "er" until his hair suddenly turns dark green and begins dripping acid for a moment, at which point he mutters a spell and his hair turns back to normal* "Erm... ah... yes, as I said, sort of like a Wild mage... but so much fancier... you see, it's not quite 'wild' magic for me... I'd say ChAos might be a better term... so very fuzzy..." *a loud zapping sound is heard, after which loud mooing commences and a cow shuffles in from an adjacent room* Encard looks at it and says, "Err... cow... hmm... I see..." The cow looks at him, moos, and chews its cud. Then is suddenly turns into a flaming monkey and hops away down a corridor and out a window. Encard looks in its direction for a moment before turning back to Neb.
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 03:38 PM   #103
Neb

Neb looks worriedly at Encard for a moment then casts "Sanity" on him, afterwards he casts Zone of Order which prevents ChAos effects, just to keep the place safe....

"Did you actually CHOOSE this profession yourself? Or is it the result of some sort of deranged curse?"
Old 03-23-2002, 03:50 PM   #104
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks at Neb curiously for a moment, then replies, "Well... I don't think it was a curse... but then again, I'm not too sure if I chose it, either. I can't really remember much about my earlier years of life... but, hmm... I'm fairly sure I had at least some part in choosing my current... profession... but, as I said, I can't be too sure." The floor glows red for a moment under Encard's feet, then stops. Encard looks at it for a moment, then looks back at Neb and says, "Hmm... strong magic... most of the time when someone tries to stop those effects they just gets worse... hmm... I think you may just have stopped the floor from melting. Congratulations!" Encard picks up the signs that fell on him earlier, and it promptly melts. Encard looks surprised. "Strange... they usually last longer than that... Oh, well." He shrugs.

[ 03-23-2002, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]
Old 03-23-2002, 04:00 PM   #105
Neb

Neb pulls out his Chaos-o-meter and measures the Chaos Aura near Encard, it's about 1000 times stronger than normal background Chaos. The mage quickly backs away from the Chaos Mage and, from a safe distance, throws him an Amulet of Law, "This should nullify your Chaos Aura for the time being, please wear it while you're in here.".

After Encard has the Amulet Neb dares approach him again, "You say that you cannot remember much of your earlier life? I wonder why.... Perhaps we should undertake a noble and heroic quest to find out more about it?"
Old 03-23-2002, 06:49 PM   #106
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thinks for a moment, then says, "Hmm... yes, that wou;d be a good idea... but where to start? Hmm... Any ideas? Hmm..." *begins searching his bag of holding for a Wand of Intuition Granting*
Old 03-23-2002, 06:52 PM   #107
Neb

"Well, how about we tell everyone that you've recovered your memory and is prepared to tell everyone all about it in two days. Then if anyone has caused your loss of memory on purpose they'll come running here to prevent you from telling everyone about the memories that you've regained."
Old 03-23-2002, 07:02 PM   #108
Encard
Quintesson

Encard smiles and says, "Hmm... sounds like a good idea! Sure, why not?" Encard mutters the words of the Announce Return of Memory Speach In Two Days Self spell, and lets himself know that his memory has returned. Muttering unpleasantly about stupid spell names, he casts Announce Return of Memory Speach In Two Days All, causing everyone to suddenly hear that Encard's memory has returned and he will tell everyone in two days. Encard grins, then looks back at Neb, saying, "So... now we wait, I suppose. This should be interesting, to say the least... I wonder if it'll work..."
Old 03-23-2002, 07:08 PM   #109
Neb

"Yep, we'll probably know soon." Neb casts Mordenkainen's Comfy Mattress and lies down on it in a corner of the room to get some rest until something happens. "Call for me if you need anything." he says to Encard before falling asleep.
Old 04-01-2002, 05:39 PM   #110
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*BUMP*
Hmm, what do we have here, a chaos mage?
*Casts Melf's Rolling tumbleweed*
Man is it dead in here now.