Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2002, 09:06 PM   #1
Tiamat
Banned User

Yup. You all 6999 members I challenge. I dont care how strong you are......ive got darude playing on KazaA and i feel extra peppy! There is this matter of me being dead....... I am still just a voice you see........ TILL I CALL THE WORST PEOPLE AND THINGS I CAN IMAGINE!!!!!!::":":":

5 tanks surround a group of individuals....... they are: Barney The Dinosaur, Richard Simmons, Insane Clown Posse, Diablo, Baal, and an mp3 thats in a disk case that reads: TREBLE CHARGER: AMERICAN PSYCHO on it in bold green letters. Xbox, and NeoBahamut and Bahamut ZERO (both are titaniumly held and magically binded) and for a 'tabasco' effect......... A picture of the pets that I hold dear (in 1 doctored photo....) Muffy the Cat (ded) and Bunny and Hazel my 2 good golden retrievers...........

THE ARENA SHAKES...... FINAL FLASH SIZED BEAMS OF THE RAINBOW AND A PURPLE AND BLACK SKULL AND AN ARCHANGEL ALL CAST MAGICS OF UNKNOWN ARCANEA!!

They all merge *all items and beings* they all focus ...... from the white malevolent& benevolent light......... a figure forms.......... then it jumps down from the 'seat' and theres a huge explosion*********
When the auras clear there stands a figure, made out of white light (Oblivion Light) and with a slender, sleek body with fiery eyes..........

Tiamat IS BORN!!!!!!
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 09:18 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry walks into the arena and has to put on his shades due to all the light and stuff. Smirking at Tiamat, he says, "You've done gone and flipped, eh? I knew your sanity would be stretched till it tore. And today is apparently the day. "

"Let's rock."

Larry pulls forth his two cool new swords that he bought from Century Fitness and Martial Arts website and takes stance. He looks around to see who will stand with him in defeating the Deranged One.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 09:25 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudy sells tickets and drinks at high profit so she can remodel the ORT building.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:31 PM   #4
Tiamat
Banned User

In an Archons voice: "You ARE BENEATH ME!!!!!!!!!!
"
*Deranged One raises his slender fore arm into a "snake" position........ Then.. like a cobra...... unleashes a fury of Oblivion Fire!

Then He disappears......... in a flash.......
He warps back strangling a huge demonic red dragon....... the Dragon Of Annhilation! Now's the graphic part...... Wit da powers of Oblivion surging thru Him..... Deranged One turns into a greyish-wite dust cloud and consumes alll of Annihilation till nothing is left... He then consumes its spirit and soul....... then takes the familiar slender shape.... this time demonic red with wite eletrik stuff joltin going down his body....... His eyes are now a blur: red on wite........ Oblivion and Annihilation have come together........... Tiamat has enough power now......
Old 03-26-2002, 09:36 PM   #5
Tiamat
Banned User

Tiamat makes a brown gauntlet appear on his left hand....... * this is so he can grasp things as in his present state his hand cant do much but fire blasts.......... with a flick of the wrist...... a fire sword goes into the concealed hand......... ENGUARDE! Tiamat leaps at Larry............. prepare to die.....
Old 03-26-2002, 09:37 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
*Aelia covers her face with a hankerchief to avoid the dust cloud, buys extravagantly priced refreshments and sits down, holding up "Go rest of IW" banner*
Old 03-26-2002, 09:40 PM   #7
Tiamat
Banned User

*Deranged One laughs his tauntish-archon-laugh*
Ummm... in my state of mind...... my char thinks its weird how you dont surrender.......... GalalalalalHahahahah!
Old 03-26-2002, 09:43 PM   #8
TAOWolf
White Dragon

*sits down next to Aelia, drinking ale and yells, "KICK HIS BUTT LARRY"*

Flicks her wrist, and throws an ice amulet to Larry................

[ 03-26-2002, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 09:52 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

~Larry scratches his head in confusion.~

"What the hell"?

His thoughts were startled, however, as an amulet bounces off his head. He grabs it up and identifies it's powers. Quickly throwing it around his head, Larry was just in time to block the thrust of the giant flaming sword that desired his flesh. He jumped back from the assault and took quick survey of the true situation. Was he to be the only defending champion of this Website???
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 09:52 PM   #10
Tiamat
Banned User

DO takes a broad swipe at Larry...... Looks like their all too skared........ their afraid to fight......... Im surprized no Sephy yet.....

[ 03-26-2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Tiamat ]