Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2001, 08:37 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Nope...I don´t need a dishwasher even though...Well YES I dO...
The help that I need is this following...
I am lost in the portalmaze in WK...I just don´t like mazes al that much
So could one fo you give me the cheese to get through it....My mind is burning up
By the way...
My 20th lvl. party
Fighter (me) silver sword
Cavalier Crom Fayer and foesbane
Priest of Thalos (½orc) flail-ages and mace of dis
Sorcerer staff of magi and everards sling
Mage with staff of fire elemental and robe of Vec
Thief dualing celestial fury and some Usumo+4

Sparhawk still lives on...Kurik is dead
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 08:54 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Remember Yakman? If you chase after him, he will lead you to his hideout. Check his tent for a journal and a scepter( be careful, it's trapped).

The journal contains instructions on which directions to go in order to exit the maze. You also need to combine the scepter with 3 red gems to activate the exit portal.

The first gem can be found by following the journal's instructions. It is in the possession of a Slayer-looking demon, you can either work for it and kill it later, or kill it now( depends on your alignment).

To get the second gem, you need to get lost and wander around. When you find a Dead Magic room( blue walls) containing another Slayer-looking demon, go west and you will encounter a Tanarii demon. He holds the second gem.

Now go back to the beginning of the maze and follow the journal's instructions all the way. When you exit the maze, you will meet a Cambion. Save and reload as necessary as you gamble with him. Gamble for the two items first then gamble for the gem. You will never win the gem, but let the Cambion take your Vigil Stone, he will return it to you, plus the third and final gem.

Now all three gems and the scepter will merge, allowing you to use the exit portal.

Walkthrough

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 09:53 AM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Well I´m sorry but I really need some serious cheese this time...Appearently I´m a no-brainer who can´t read between the yakmans lines....so pleazzzzzzzz enlighten me on the way out...in most humble words such as you go east, the sout then...etc....get the point

Sparhawk all night
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 05:42 PM   #4
jabidas
Silver Dragon

You dont need to read between yakmans lines, his journal is pretty much straight directions.
Old 11-07-2001, 08:26 PM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

yeah i thought the journal was easy to follow. it will say go toward the setting sun, that means east when it says go toward the setting sun this means west. when it says the coldest north this means go north... i should hope you get the picture. af for the exact path i did that part on my latest quest awhile ago, and i dont remember. i think you go in a direction through 2 portals most of the time. just go through each until you run into the landmark the journal talks about. i know one is a big pillar, another is a big tree. its pretty easy man, once you get the hang of the yakmans
Old 11-08-2001, 03:51 AM   #6
YeRFDoG
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
...it will say go toward the setting sun, that means east when it says go toward the setting sun this means west...

Don't think I'm a prick for correcting you azrael but Sparhawk remember that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. And when the journal says a direction until u get to somewhere, keep going in that direction, and don't be afraid of going back in a portal if u just came out of it =]