Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2003, 07:28 PM   #1
purre
Banned

..thread.. I guess you have noticed it already.I'm a bit pissed.Some of you might never have believed it,I see that.But when someone hurts my friends,the people I love... I wont take it anymore.
The lies can be too much sometimes.
During my postings here today,you might have noticed that.
Attalus,I think that you should start guessing what I'm talking about already. Of course you'll say that it is not true,and all of you'll little friends run to you,defending you,of course they will do so.And of course everyone will believe that you speak the truth,because the people you speak of with Ziroc and other friends of yours,they cannot be here to defend themselves.You all took good care of it in November and December.All the people you didnt like got banned,one wrong word and Zap! You must have enjoyed yourselves so much.
You probably think that it was the evil Lord Shield,he made me do this,right,of course,he 'is the bad influence' as Z said to me in an e-mail.He hasnt got anything to do with this.This was my decision,he didnt even suggest it.
It is true that I love him,and that some of the banned members are my friends.This brings us to the beginnig of this thread.
I asked earlier,in November that you shoudnt talk bad things about people behind their backs.Apparently some people dont know what that means.Talking bad things behind their backs is insulting,and it hurts.Specially if the bad things are lies.How could I have just been,and not react when I heard of that?
Attalus,please,dont lie so much.
And about Lord_Child and Lord_Sheild,yes,I know of those two.I hope you had your fun.Now,go have your fun with each other.
This place has become and worship place,members are the sheep that are going to be butchered.The God is Ziroc,mods are the priests.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:35 PM   #2
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

I believe that you couldn´t have done this for nothing, and friends are there to be defended. Neverthless, I was really hoping you could have stayed, my finnish friend.

EDIT: spelling

[ 02-08-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 02-08-2003, 07:39 PM   #3
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Right, so you're all finished now? Great!
See ya!

[ 02-08-2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 02-08-2003, 07:42 PM   #4
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Right, so you're all finished now? Great!
See ya!
No,we dont.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:42 PM   #5
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

This has to be the stupidist thing I have seen at IW...Purre if we are all brainwashed and worshiping Ziroc ( ) then the same could be said of you, only to Lord_Sheild.

I was hoping things would change...I could use another Devils fan around. Ah well.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 02-08-2003, 07:46 PM   #6
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I'm sorry that I never got to know you before all this happened. You sound like a very devoted friend that has had a really bad week. I didn't see what happened that provoked all of this, but I would just like to offer that attacking someone the way you did on here is not a good answer. There are times that everyone does not agree. I have tried to defend some people myself. Perhaps being a little naive in the process. Both towards the people I thought to be friends and to those that I never got to know. You have to remember that this is a gathering place for a multitude of people. Some click right away, and then again, some don't. If you find someone objectionable, you should talk to the people that run this place. If they don't give you a feeling of satisfaction, then maybe this isn't the place for you. Please don't read too much into that last statement. I am not trying to be objectionable/rude or negative in any fashion. What I am trying to say is this forum is run by Ziroc. Coming here is like visiting at his house (possibly virtually, but still the same nevertheless). By posting as you have done, you have basically started arguing/fighting right in his living room. Ziroc hosts this forum with his own money (plus whatever donations he can get) and devotes his own time to try and make a nice place where people can gather together. I used to run a BBS before, so I have a SLIGHT understanding of what he does. I can't tell you how much work it is to run a forum. I don't want to take any sides in whatever issues you have because honestly, I don't know you nor do I know what problems came up that caused you to lash out. I hope that there can be some kind of understanding because I think you would be someone that would be worthy of getting to know, but the way it is now, things don't look so good. I hope you can find peace though. There has been too much going on in the last few years. Well, I can only wish you the best of luck at this point.Please know that I do not lie. You can accept that or not, but there does appear to be a message that you have felt you have been wronged severely and I am not trying to add to that.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:52 PM   #7
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sad to see it come to this purre, but if you feel this is what you must do...
Good luck in the future and keep the cats and chocolate alive.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:57 PM   #8
daan
Silver Dragon

Well, I only visit GD occasionally .. so dont really have a say in this.
But atleast, thanks for explaining it.

I doubt you really want understanding,.. and I wont be able to provide it anyway since I dont know the whole story. Still, given your view on things I do understand you'd be mad about it. I also see how one'd get incredibly annoyed/pissed at the way the moderators act -reversable only by their hands-and are regarded and defended as if everything they do is always correct , if you feel they are abusing that power and respect. ( ok, so that sentence was too long )

And also thanks for opening this topic, as to keep it central and direct.
But .. as this is your own initiative, could you delete your previous posts since they dont serve a purpose now anymore ? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Further on,.. as much as purre might have offended or annoyed a few people with her posts, I dont think there's any need to simply point to the door blindly. She wouldnt have posted all that if she didnt have a reason.
Albeit with a rather poor start, she has an issue and just waving that off and goodbye wont only not fix a thing, but leave it soar too.

We might as well try to be a little more nice(worg).
You could just say that its blatantly obvious and simple; she's being disruptive wanting to out with a bang ... but purre posted because she believes in another point of view.
Seeing with two eyes usually reveales more than seeing with one,..gives a more balanced point of view too ...

I dont wanna judgde anyone .. and so that's exactly what I'm doing now.
Old 02-08-2003, 08:04 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Purre, I'm very sorry you are unhappy, but acting this way just alienates everyone, surely you can see that? I need to do my job as a moderator here so I'm closing this thread.

You are obviously in a very unhappy state of mind and slandering people isn't going to help at all, it would be better not to post if you feel so upset you have to use obscenity (in another thread) or rude insinuations. If you truly have issues with someone, send them an email if you need to communicate the problem. Again, I'm sorry you feel this way but some of your posts tonight are way over the top, purre and you know it.
Old 02-08-2003, 11:06 PM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

See what happens when I unsuspend someone (Purre) and give her another chance folks? She has hung herself. for good, it seems.

Oh well.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album