Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2001, 09:26 PM   #21
Gargoyle
Manshoon

Hello M' lady, welcome to the board, I assure you you will find no better place to discuss some of the worlds most relevant and irrelevant material. BG2 rock's by the way !!!

------------------

Time is only relevant if you have none !
Old 05-22-2001, 09:33 PM   #22
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome Welcome... Glad to have another woman join our fair community.

And listen to onthepequod.. he's right. We are envious of places that are warm! Here's the forecast for tonight in my part of Minnesota:
Tonight...windy with periods of rain...possibly mixed at times with snow. Low in the middle 30s.

No FAIR I say! It's MAY ... not MARCH!

But welcome despite all that LadyMagi!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Happy Member of Fast Fourward.
Old 05-22-2001, 10:08 PM   #23
onthepequod
Quintesson

LadyMagi,

I had hoped it wouldn't come to this. But based on certain posts in another thread I find myself duty bound to warn you about CloudSparkle and her wiley ways. Don't fall in with her lot, for they may quickly corrupt you.

Just between you and me (and don't let anyone know that I told you this) CloudSparkle is a lot of fun. But I can't let her know that. So consider yourself warned of the perils.

Old 05-22-2001, 10:09 PM   #24
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyMagi:
hey hey..this is my first message on the board..so hi to everyone! in case you care my names Julia and im from Florida...
Holy Crap! I'm in Lakeland, like 10 miles away from you LadyMagi!!! I MAY know you.. Do you remember calling a BBS called "The Great Escape" ?? I ran that till 1994, then opened this website..

Cool!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-22-2001, 10:32 PM   #25
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Welcome LadyMagi. I'm not that far from you if you are in Plant City. I'm near Clearwater. I'm not originally from Florida, but I will agree with you about liking colder climates better. I used to live in Michigan, Virginia, and North Carolina before as well. Each has their own rustic charm, but Michigan is my favorite so far. Torment was a really awesome game. IWD and Baldur's Gate II were awesome too, but I let myself get caught up in the story of THE NAMELESS ONE. I remember that I couldn't get into it at first, because you start off not even knowing your name. S'funny too cause I killed one of the NPC's first time through too. When I first met Annah, I was in my Paladin mode and she just screamed at me as being chaotic evil. Little did I know what story I was missing without her in it. Well, this is a bit long, but just letting you know that you've found a good place here. WELCOME!
I agree too.. I miss the cold weather a lot, and the 4 SEASONS the mosts (I moved to Lakeland, FL in 1989 when I was 16) before that, I lived in Louisville, Kentucky (Big city), so we go back there (me and Donna) each October to see the leaves and enjoy the cooler weather. My B-Day is on the 21st of Oct, so we're usually up there then, and my Sister and us have a cook out (In Lexington, Ky)..

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-22-2001, 11:33 PM   #26
LadyMagi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

wow Ziroc you are very close to me thats pretty neat and no i dont recall the great escape stuff your talkin about...
Old 05-22-2001, 11:50 PM   #27
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome aboard...to the board.

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 12:43 AM   #28
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyMagi:
wow Ziroc you are very close to me thats pretty neat and no i dont recall the great escape stuff your talkin about...
My Wife works at the Air Side Publix Accounting Building.. Everything in Lakeland is Publix this Publix that.. (to those that don't know, Publix is a Grocery store, but my Wife doesn;t work AT a grocery, but in a Accounting Building) (Takes a deep breath...)

Ahh.. heheeh, Just wondering if YOU worked for them.. it seems everyone knows SOMEONE that does here in Lakeland hehe..

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-23-2001, 01:59 AM   #29
BladeMaster

Welcome to the Board LadyMagi. If you want I can import the snow for you and Ziroc. Because I am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 03:11 AM   #30
Draconia

Hi Lady Magi! Welcome to the board.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen