Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2002, 03:28 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well hi guys and gals!!!

At last... I am getting my long-awaited drum set! Yes folks..as it may not be the best damn drum set, we are not rich, and my mom still went through with it.. we could just pay it for our credit cards which are almost in its limits, she still pushes through for me.. she supports my band, my drum lessons, my passion.

Now everytime I go home after the lessons, I can practice at home which is VERY essential and important... as it can really boost my progress five-fold. I don't know... I am in shock... at long last... everythings going well except that stupid love-life.. but what the heck anyways, it will come... come what may, and let me go tadatadatada boom pak, boom pak bish!
Old 04-12-2002, 03:50 AM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Good stuff dude! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mums are good like that; hope I'm not being presumptuous (sp?) but maybe you could do something for her in return like cooking meals, house cleaning etc... I dunno [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2002, 08:18 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I did already.. by passing our dream college...

Well we are going to buy tomorrow hopefully... canvassing is what's needed... she wants the best I suppose.. I wouldn't mind
Old 04-12-2002, 08:23 AM   #4
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yay for you Bahamut! I myself prefer saxaphone, but its awesome that ur mom did this for you! Happy drummin! Dont hit that snare drum in big hallways now, u'll burst an ear drum
Edit:BTW, i think ur spanish is wrong...maybe u should change it to Tengo tambolero, instead of it saying 'Me the drum' lol

[ 04-12-2002, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 04-12-2002, 08:42 AM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

LOL I don't know spanish Lady Blue hehe and besides I just made sound good instead of some other stuff with Tambolero in it

Well sax? That's nice! I want to actually learn the piano, violin and the bass guitar... but then Drums is my first love, and by far the most expensive... and thus, I have to compromie Maybe violin will do... )

I remember The Corrs... oh Sharon!
Old 04-12-2002, 09:26 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I can play the Drums a bit [img]smile.gif[/img] ... They are great fun [img]smile.gif[/img] And heres my advice.... learn something like guitar b4 u learn Piano... Ive bin playin the piano for 6 years and I really dont like it If my mum didnt like me playing it I would have given up a long time ago.... but neway...
Have fun with ur Drums [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2002, 09:38 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Thanks! hehehe
Old 04-13-2002, 05:07 AM   #8
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

So hows it going Bahamut??? Havin fun with ur Drums??
Old 04-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #9
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well we are still canvassing... I wonder when we are going to get one.. but I sure am! hehehe... I am patient I don't know why.. I usually jump up and down and can't hold it back.. but this time I seem so calm... maybe I have grown up a bit hehe [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2002, 10:18 AM   #10
uss
20th Level Warrior

wow! congrats, Bahamut! remember to send a million to IW after you and your drums get billionaires
and it wouldn`t hurt to give a million bucks to me too [img]smile.gif[/img] then again, make it two, no, three million dollars [img]smile.gif[/img]