Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 08:35 PM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

It is so easy to get caught up in our own wants and desires, we often forget that people (you in this case) have a real life too. Once I allowed myself to think about your situation. I realize how much you enjoy making sigs for us, but after our chat, I also realized that with your real life, mod duties, responsibilities and time constraints it is very VERY difficult for you to have the free time to keep making all of these sigs for us. At any rate I wanted to thank you for all of the great work you have done for those who proudly bear your sigs. And to say that I definately understand that you really don't have much time to make them anymore. Sorry I was so pushy about it without taking you circumstances into consideration. I feel like such an idiot.
Old 12-09-2001, 09:03 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Relic, this was a really nice post! I know lots of people have asked Saz for sigs and he's been trying hard to do them all but he's probably going nuts by now with all the new requests. Maybe people will ease up for awhile on the new requests and give him time to catch up! [img]smile.gif[/img] CB
Old 12-09-2001, 11:07 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

No doubt Saz has gone above and beyond for several months, all during his FREE time. He's been incredibly generous, and I love the one he did for me, but I agree, after so much time and so many sigs, he needs to take a break methinks!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-09-2001, 11:26 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, guys! Well, I have commitments to the ones I'm currently doing, but I'm slowing them down a bit...work schedule being what it is and all. I do appreciate your understanding on this!

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 12-10-2001, 03:05 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

no worry, Sazerac, I am in no rush [img]smile.gif[/img] I believe so is everyone else

we definately thank you HUGELY very much for all the work you've done. if you cannot make it any more, feel free to throw mine aside [img]smile.gif[/img] there are always chances later, perhaps next year, whenever

once again, thank you very much
Old 12-10-2001, 05:45 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, feel that I owe Saz a small appology too. Said I would try to help out, but RL has not given me time for it..

Sorry man. I will try every now and then to help out, but I take only direct connection requests about images and help. Barbs never turned out good, ao thats why it didn´t arrive...

You have done a great Job so far Saz!!! You should feel proud! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey Relic! I think I have a smaurai somewhere if you like one. Tis be not a request but a favor to a friend!
(Oldies are oldies for a reason you know! ) Hehehe! Oh, I love X-mus.. Perfect time for mschieviously behaviour!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well. I will otherwise butt out from signatures for awhile, only if I have an image or idea can I help. Sorry guys.. But I have too much to do...

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 12-13-2001, 10:41 AM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Wolfie! Everyone gets busy in real life! Don't worry too much! You and Sazzie just take a break for a while if you need to! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy, wif cold feetsies
Old 12-13-2001, 01:13 PM   #8
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Hey Saz, if you're swamped, send a couple of them my way and I can give you a hand with them.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition