Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 04:13 AM   #1
Sir Markus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Bhodi turned Aerie into a vampire and I had to kill her, at least I hope there wasn't an alternative. If there was a way to save her, I couldn't figure out what it was.

She's missed but now I need someone who can cast Priest spells. I've moved on to the next chapter, helping the Elves, and I'm wondering do I have access to a good Priest at this late stage of the game? If so, where is he/she waiting? Thanks for any help anyone can give.

RIP Aerie if I had known you were gonna die, I wouldn't have spent so much for your spells (Hey, I'm chaotic good, what do you expect!)
Old 03-08-2001, 04:17 AM   #2
Sir_Tainly

SPOILER
If you keep thge corpse of the vampired party member, you can take it to the statue of Ammunator, and plce it in the statues arms. This removes the vampirism.

------------------

Old 03-08-2001, 05:26 AM   #3
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Spoiler help
You also need to place Bhodi heart in there at the same time.
Old 03-08-2001, 05:29 AM   #4
Dimension X
Dungeon Master

And the romance will resume back as normal.

And since you're already in Chapter 7, well...If you can get along, I guess you can try to do without Aerie.

------------------
A Drawn Sword;
A Trickle Of Blood;
The Tempest Is Brewing.
Nemesis....
[img]:monster3:[\img]
Old 03-08-2001, 05:46 AM   #5
Griever
Manshoon

dimension, the(\) is inverted. it should be (/) get?

and yah, you could revive her... whos you replacement then?

------------------

Tifa has her Cloud, Squall his Rinoa, Sephiroth?? hehe
Old 03-08-2001, 06:12 AM   #6
Sir Markus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmmmm....

That's funny, I didn't see her body anywhere after the battle, maybe it was along that inside wall leading into the main chamber, hidden. That's where I killed her. So tell me, did you find actually find a 'body' that went into your inventory? I had replaced her with the Paladin guy, as I knew I'd need an extra for the fight, but my intention was to get Aerie back into the party after I rescued her from Bhodi. But when I entered Bhodi's room, Aerie was posessed and I had to kill her when she attacked.

So in any event, Aerie was not in my party when she died, but under Bhodi's control. So with this scenario, is Aerie's body still there on the ground, and maybe I missed it? Thanks again for the help!

Old 03-08-2001, 06:55 AM   #7
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Spoiller !

Hi Sir Markus !

Yes after killing her in the battle against Bohdi, Aerie's corpse should have been there on the ground. Have you found the books about vampirism in the little storage room to the left ? They tell you how to go about curing/reviving her.

Btw, if, upon going back to get the corpse, it should already be gone, you can use the item browser of Shadowkeeper to add it to your inventory. Shadowkeeper
can be downloaded from the Ironworks site: here

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 06:58 AM   #8
Sir Markus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Doh! I didn't think to even check the books, especially after picking up 'History of the North' or whatever it is for about the 45th time, I just quit reading the books.

Thanks for the tip Ramon. I'll go back there (if I can) to find her body or just reload to an older save position.

Thanks again!
Old 03-08-2001, 07:16 AM   #9
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Who needs Aerie when you've got Viconia?
Best Cleric in the game..Gains levels quickly because of High Wisdom and Cleric Exp. Tables..

------------------
Why?