Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2001, 04:41 PM   #11
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I have a cure!!!!

After much resaerch, devlopment, and testing, I have founda cure!

Its quite simple really, its called 'Finding a Hobbie'

This is how it works:

You find somthing you might be intrested in (besdie the internet) and start partipaiting in instead of getting on the compurter!

Side Effects:

If the Hobbie isnt prescipted right, you may suffer from Bordem, and be forced to get back on the Compurter and stir up your Internettis again.

Also it may take a while to kick in, but given time it should over come Internetis.

For more information call 1-555-Hobbie.
Old 11-16-2001, 05:01 PM   #12
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I have a cure!!!!

After much resaerch, devlopment, and testing, I have founda cure!

Its quite simple really, its called 'Finding a Hobbie'

This is how it works:

You find somthing you might be intrested in (besdie the internet) and start partipaiting in instead of getting on the compurter!

Side Effects:

If the Hobbie isnt prescipted right, you may suffer from Bordem, and be forced to get back on the Compurter and stir up your Internettis again.

Also it may take a while to kick in, but given time it should over come Internetis.

For more information call 1-555-Hobbie.

Good try, unfortunately I need to free up time to do my project (which I have stayed in on a Friday to work on). The adoption of this so called 'hobbie' could get in the way of that, or even add to the time I spend perusing the world wide woosh (as I now have come accustomed to calling it).

PS. Does surfing the internet count as a sport?
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 11-16-2001, 05:04 PM   #13
Moiraine
Anubis

Staralfur, for a start, why not asking Ziroc to unregister you from IW ? [img]graemlins/3party.gif[/img]

(Moiraine runs away and hides ...)
Old 11-16-2001, 06:52 PM   #14
Legolas
Jack Burton

Okay, next attempt. Just follow these simple to use instructions:

1) Look around. You will notice a strange thing running from the box which may resemble spaghetti, if you still remember what that is. If you do, go to number three.

2) If you don't remember what spaghetti is, do a search on the internet

3) Once you have located the spaghetti, take it in your left hand and follow it to it's source. If the source is not a box of about 20x20x5cms, go to number five

4) If the source is a box of about 20x20x5cms, close your eyes, turn your left foot so that it faces the direction opposite your right foot, then turn your right foot so that it faces the same direction as your left. Then take the spaghetti in your right hand and followit until you reach it's source.

5) Once you have located the source, you may recognise it as a plug inserted in a socket. Pull the spaghetti. If you suddenly have one end of the spaghetti in your hand, move to number 7.

6) Try pulling the spaghetti in another direction, then go to number seven if you suddenly have one end of it in your hand. If you don't, go to number six instead.

7) Repeat this process for any and all spaghetties coming from the box. When there are no more spaghetties to pull, go to number eight.

8) Carefully lift the box and put it in a box. Throw in all spaghetties as well.

9) Seal the box and ask someone to hide it on the attic where you'll never go looking for it.

10) DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT!
Old 11-16-2001, 07:22 PM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

does anybody else see the irony of looking for a cure to this particular condition on the internet?
Old 11-16-2001, 07:34 PM   #16
Legolas
Jack Burton

Oh absolutely [img]smile.gif[/img]
And once Star figured out how to get un-addicted, we won't get any thanks either, I'm afraid...
Old 11-17-2001, 12:24 PM   #17
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Oh absolutely [img]smile.gif[/img]
And once Star figured out how to get un-addicted, we won't get any thanks either, I'm afraid...

I think it could be a very long road to recovery, so I may be around for sometime yet.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 11-17-2001, 12:30 PM   #18
Tiamat
Banned User

Simple: Get Xboxitis.