Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 05:13 PM   #1
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hello friends!
I'm nearing the end of this game, but there are a few things that I haven't solved yet.

1) I can't find Goshin and his shield anywhere on Skull Island (that must be the island with the Skull Castle on it) to complete the Warrior Guild quest. I promise you... I really have searched every bush on the island.

2) Talrik won't accept my Longtooth hides, so now I can't get hold of his treasure map (is it important?). I've tried killing Longtooths both on and off Skull Island and tried to give 'em to 'im.

Any helpful hints (or spoilers) would be appreciated.

Cheers // Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 05:56 PM   #2
AliCat
Drow Warrior

1. Goshin is not outside on the island. He is inside the castle. Seek and ye shall find.

2. Sometimes Talrik behaves that way. No, this is not essential at all, and I found it easier to just sail around and "find" the treasure anyhow.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 05:58 PM   #3
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

1) Goshin is in the Castle. Take the SW waterway from the tipping bridge room. This leads to three werewolves and Goshin (who you must kill to exit via the gate).

2) Try trading with Talrik - his inventory may be full and he can't accept anything until there's room for it. But the map isn't particularly useful, though. Just nose around outside Collasium when you get there for the treasure.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote