Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2001, 02:52 PM   #1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where is the Ettin for the golden lamp ( i dont know what its for but everywhere I look it says west of boogre caves and the only thing west of boogre caves are stout mines)

What the fux0r are all these staves I get for? The serpent staff and the one off the boogre queen are awesome but the curses suck, so are they for anything special???

What is with the guy wandering around Erathsmador's area looking for burial grounds?

thx

------------------
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 02:53 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

When you enter the Boogre caves, you have two ways to get out, one of them leads to a small area with the ettin with the lamp, the other leads out.

I believe that only one staff in the game, The Staff of Death, is a quest object.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 02:56 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

1) You have to go THROUGH the Boogre caves...once inside, you'll find a room with a lot of holes in it and two exits. The north exit from that room leads to the new area, where you'll find Doshi Gin and the magic lamp.

2) They can be used as weapons. The curses drain some HP from you, but you recover them almost immediately, so if you want a stave-user to use them, go on and equip them. BTW, any character with the Artifact of Spirit spell and some blessing skill can add "Regen" to a ring and counteract the HP drain.

Unfortunately, few good staves in the game are immune to the curse. The most notable non-cursed stave is the Staff of Death (you get much later) or the Staff of Wails (again, later, after Brimloch Roon).

3) That's Jathil. He's required for the 3rd Priest Guild quest in Ishad N'ha. You also get a neat trait from him when you help him out.

Cheers,
-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 09:27 PM   #4
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How do I get a new quest at priests guild, after I killed the serpent queen the guy wont gimme any more quests.

------------------
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 07:40 AM   #5
Jazzid
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by newbie:
How do I get a new quest at priests guild, after I killed the serpent queen the guy wont gimme any more quests.

Hi newbie! You'll have to wait until you reach the port of Brimloch Roon to get any new quests for the Priest Guild.
//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote