Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2001, 10:05 PM   #21
adam mage

same here...
so I had to unselect it
Old 01-22-2001, 01:48 PM   #22
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Avalon, Adam Mage, and the rest:

I had a similar problem, which can be fixed by changing the settings on the screensaver. In the Display Properties mode, change the settings to the following:

Display: Original
Placement: Random
Order: Random

Also set the delay interval to 10, if it isn't already. This seems to be a problem with the screensaver program I used...but using these settings solves the problem. I can't explain why; also, why I couldn't save it with these default settings. Cheap screensaver program, I guess.

Many thanks to Moni, I am looking into other programs, and will probably redo the screensaver, so I will have a new one as an add-on pack later this week, if you want to wait...or you can try the settings and see if it works.

Many thanks for your feedback,

[http://www.wizardrealm.com/images/roc1.jpg]
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2001, 01:56 PM   #23
Moni

The screensaver worked fine for me!
: )
Moni

Thanks again Sazerac!

(I have not played with GphotoShow yet but sent it to my boyfriend's dad & he likes it alot!)