Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 12:15 AM   #11
Tobbin_OHF

As always, hate to lose our arch-nemesis. By the way, I haven't found my way back to the thread where you were skinned and skewered, did you add anything after that? LOL

Old 02-22-2001, 12:24 AM   #12
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

um ah you would think i would remember that but i don't.probably happened when i was lead around buy Jerome(go figure on that one)and if i find it you better believe i post on that one,so who did it then,i have had so many near fatal accidents that i'm making "The Nameless One" look like a beuty Queen and just a cry baby immortal,yep Cloudbringer is goina pay heavily for this...oh yes...hehehahaha...
Old 02-22-2001, 12:28 AM   #13
Tobbin_OHF

Uhm erhm, uh, well, that would be cou me gh. Yeah, sorry, you see, I didn't want to, but I was forced to, yeah, It was Black Knight. He forced me with his holy avenger sword, something about him not being able to do it, but that since I had the training. . . Nothing personal there. LOL. And I was going to wait for a cleric, but then Jerome came in and we just had to get it over with.

Old 02-22-2001, 12:38 AM   #14
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hum yes that takes some courage little mortal..well you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours and i don't know about any um...cleric showing up..but an eye for an eye as you mortals say...you know just business...friend....hehehe(on a sad note i have to go home now,work is over....oh yes it's time to go home and beat bg1,weird i already beat 2,just not 1 YET)i be back tomarrow to put you into a nice pine box where they custom fit you to fit..i know ,sounds crazy,but people are dieing to get in(baaad joke.i know)see ya later buddy
Old 02-22-2001, 11:03 AM   #15
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

sorry i just had to bring this back,for such beuty should not hide in the lost threads,Tobbin,seriously she is very beutiful and to perfect looking,where did you really get this(you are a very lucky person)so what does she do wrong,unless she is perfect,well i'm acting like a teenager(not thatit is bad unless you 24 and then you shouldn't act like this).i'll shut up and try to save some grace and dignity
Old 02-22-2001, 11:52 AM   #16
Tobbin_OHF

I already told you. LOL. I saw her name on ICQ. Funny story that. I wouldn't have talked with her at all, but I was trying to be knightly. You see, she was new to the net and had posted all of her personal info in the profile. She had her phone number, address, etc. I sent an e-mail mentioning to her that wasn't a good idea and she thought I was hitting on her. I sent a reply apologizing for her thinking that, but I was really trying to help keep her safe from the outside world. She thought about it and agreed and asked me if she could add me to her list. I said yes and we talked for about 2 years. We kept up on mail for a little longer. Maybe another 2 months. I still say hi to her every now and again, but haven't really kept up. She just had a daughter last November. Btw, she is married, so no luck there.

I've met a lot of people on the net. Most of them pretty cool, but then there have been some that were rather odd. It seems there are a lot of exhibitionists on the net. If you mess around in ICQ long enough, you'll know what I mean. I don't mind getting revealing photos, but when I'm expecting a regular one, it does kind of take me by surprise. You'd be surprised too. I mean, they talk all good and proper one minute, then the next you're getting pics of them in undergarments or less. Overall though, everyone has been pretty nice.