Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 05:02 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

After a few emails and sending a cut and paste of the threads from Dec. 30 - Nov. 30 - Ziroc is looking into the problem and doing what he can to see that they get restored! The basic problem stems from a difficulty in the UltraBoard cgi script. I've worked with cgi scripts and know how frustrating and difficult they can be to debug. Hopefully he will be able to restore our posts soon!
You can find some of the posts (if you remember their subject and the like). They can still be found by using the search engine and you can read them, but posting a new reply to them does not seem to make them "reappear".

Thanks Ziroc for trying to get this straightened out!! (and I apologize for being so miffed this morning which results in my being impatiently inconsiderate of how difficult running a site and a board can be!)

Wyv (who sometimes gets hot under the neck scales when she ought to kewl it) (rarely, but it still happens)

(and that is SEARCHING - not saerching - lol!)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2001, 06:01 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

pushing this back to the top so that everyone will know that Ziroc is working on the problem!!

Hurrah!!!
Old 01-05-2001, 07:01 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Again back to the top ( inspite of my spelling error in the subject line HEY - I'm dyslexic!! )

Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2001, 10:03 PM   #4
Lily the Ranger

Thank you, Ziroc, for all your efforts. Some of these threads are like children, precious. I was hoping to see more added to "You know you are playing too much WW if . . . " especially, with all the newbies. I KNOW HOW TO USE SMILIES . . . Freud showed me how. BTW that was one of the missing and I loved it! Hope the rebirth spell is possible. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Lily