Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2002, 08:13 AM   #1
-vixen

have i done somthing wrong here??????

i have gotten pms from people swearing at me and cussing me out just because of my sig????

you know some of you people are assholes.

and you know who you are.. the ones that have respected me have been johnny, dizzy, and tones of others... i just can't remeber the names cuz there is so many of them.

mouse you told me to come back cuz you said just to give it time.. well I am still here and putting up with this... how long untill I can actually be respected here?

half of you are so anal about my jokes and take them so personally and pick at my messages like it was new york steak.

i mean godsakes guys! i used to help mod the forums at black isle 2 years ago!!!

you even have rules on insulting people and yet people do it on an everyday basis... stating opinions should be ok.. but not insults.. i mean the rules are there... or sorry i forgot they are there for just me but not any of you.. just becuase i actually think differntly then some of you..

i left in the beggining the first time because of the exact same reasons... and now i feel like a retard for comming back.

[ 07-16-2002, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: -vixen ]

Old 07-16-2002, 08:15 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by -vixen:
have i done somthing wrong here??????
Not to me Marcy, but you're making yourself an open target here.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:27 AM   #3
-vixen

lol yes i know johnny [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2002, 08:29 AM   #4
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
you know some of you people are assholes.
Heya Marcy only THAT over here will make peoples here maby angry so be prepared!

I like you and think you are cool so not all here are mad at you or something like that, why not start to reply nicely in other topic`s and you will se that you will be popular wery soon, so take it easy Marcy and this will be great for you to , to be here and maby make som new friends to! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 08:30 AM   #5
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

hmmm i quite like your sig
Old 07-16-2002, 08:31 AM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
lol yes i know johnny [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh, so you like being a target ?
Old 07-16-2002, 08:34 AM   #7
-vixen

well those people that pmed and started swearing at me and telling me how much of a sick dike i was... yeah they were assholes...

>

Old 07-16-2002, 08:36 AM   #8
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hi -vixen,
Personally I like your style; hard, fast and from the hip but I'm sure you're aware that some people aren't as comfortable with this as others and so long as you respec them, they've got no choice but to respec you. That's how I see it anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 08:38 AM   #9
-vixen

yes i know...that, but does that give them a right to call me a dike and start swearing at me?

but i am not getting respected here.. from a certain group of individuals.....

hmmmm... tone?

[ 07-16-2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: -vixen ]

Old 07-16-2002, 08:39 AM   #10
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
well those people that pmed and started swearing at me and telling me how much of a sick dike i was... yeah they were assholes...

>
That's wrong!
I'd suggest sending the PMs on to the mods or even Z himself, IW is usually alot better than that.