Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2004, 04:48 PM   #101
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Hikari looked up at the sound of the voice. "Oh, I didn't notice you come back!" she said cheerfully to the aasimar, jumping down to stand in front of her.

"I was just investigating the Phage, you never know if you can get any clues about who did it," the Positai addressed Tatsuko with what she considered her "teaching" voice. The aasimar continued to stare at her with a strange, dumbfounded expression.

"Anyway, I'm Hikari, from the Politzai. I think your name was Tatsuko..? Chief said that you've already been briefed. Do you remember what the mission was?" She asked gently, continuing her "teacher-to-pupil" tone.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 04:57 PM   #102
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I can not believe I was almost pleased a robot told me to look pretty
you robot, just because you are bigger and programmed to be smarter does not make you captain of this ship, or this group, nor does it make anyone else! so instead of telling people what to do, why not let them make up their own minds on what they are better capable of doing?
with this she sets of in search of the galley, knowing that most had not had anything to eat since berfore arriving here...

[ 09-10-2004, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-10-2004, 04:58 PM   #103
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- Careful DK, you almost exceeded Tatsuko's limit of 5 spoken words at one time

ic-
Tatsuko continued to stare at Hikari, her dumbfounded look now combined with that of horror and disbelief. Great, I'm paired up with an idiot. She must've been the lowest on the squad that the Poletzai could spare she thought to herself acidly. That's what you get from joining forces with them, you can never trust them

"Investigate island, now," Tatsuko said to her partner, putting it in the simplest terms possible, hoping it would help her understand better. To emphasize her point, the aasimar began traveling eastward, relaxing only slightly as her partner followed after her, chattering all the while.

It was going to be a long mission, she could tell.

ooc- I wasn't sure if Tatsuko could just shift to the island, so I didn't put it my post.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:00 PM   #104
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yes she can just shift
I love the mihoshi clone!

Keep RPing on the boat...
great character interactions ^^;

[ 09-10-2004, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 05:09 PM   #105
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- haha, I hoped you knew about Mihoshi [img]smile.gif[/img] Can't you imagine Mihoshi as a Positai? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Also- what armour, skills, weapons, whatever, do they have?

ic-
After walking out to a slightly more desolate area and making sure that she had correctly located the single soul cell to the east, Tatsuko came to a halt, causing Hikari to crash into her, almost sending the aasimar ungracefully to the ground. She gritted her teeth and turned towards her new partner, grabbing her arm.

"Hold on," was the only warning Tatsuko gave her before abruptly planeshifting to the new location.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:13 PM   #106
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

"What do you mee-aaahhhh!" Hikari yelped as they unexpectedly shifted. Landing ungracefully on her backside at Tatsuko's feet, she got up with a whimper, rubbing her sore behind.

"Could you give me more warning next time?" she whined tearfully. "Where are we?" she asked in bewilderment, looking around at their new surroundings.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:15 PM   #107
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

when she finds the galley she looks through the food, she wonders what the others would like, seeing as how there was not much in the way of vareity...oh...heck with it, there is only so much I can do she gathers what food she can find, and takes it back up to the deck chow down everone, hope you are capable of holding strange foods in your bellies...
Old 09-10-2004, 05:21 PM   #108
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- I'm not confusing you yet, am I DK? [img]smile.gif[/img]

ic-
Tatsuko merely rolled her eyes at Hikari's emotional and perplexed display. A thought niggled at her mind and she said suddenly "You're a Positai." Beholding Hikari's positive and amazed response, the aasimar took the statement to be correct. It all added up now, the constant bubbly emotional attitude, the idiocy... The irritating glowing she added in her head. She thought she had imagined it and it was only Hikari's annoying personality that made it seem like she was glowing, but a Positai... How in the Hive Hell am I supposed to complete this mission with a glowing chatterbox idiot following me around? She wondered in disbelief. Trying to test my abilities, I suppose

Blocking out Hikari's continuous chattering, Tatsuko attempted to get her bearings on this new environment, and relocate the soulcell, keeping an eye on the other group of soulcells to see if there was any change. If Masakai went after that other group of soulcells and this turns out to be a deadend, I will personally hunt down and beat up that man she thought grimly.

"This way," the aasimar pointed in the direction of the soulcell, cutting through Hikari's ramblings.

[ 09-10-2004, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 09-10-2004, 05:28 PM   #109
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Following after her strange partner, Hikari continued to hold up her end of the conversation as well as Tatsuko's.

"Wow, this sure is an interesting place. I wonder if we'll find any clues here. It sure is quiet. You don't talk very much, do you? Well, you're still pretty new. I haven't seen very many like you before, but I haven't gone to very many different 'verses yet. That's why I joined the Politzai!" she said proudly. "Oh yeah, Chief said he wanted me to keep in contact. Chief, Chief, you there? Can you read me?" She called loudly, fiddling with her reciever.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:31 PM   #110
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
ooc- haha, I hoped you knew about Mihoshi [img]smile.gif[/img] Can't you imagine Mihoshi as a Positai? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Also- what armour, skills, weapons, whatever, do they have?
Hikari has some standard police armor and she has a simple crossbow and a cheaply made wooden sword. She can adapt better weapons from the locals. Meanwhile tatsuko has her clockwork weapon which can transmogrify into any weapon she wants. umm... You know Ryokos powers? Its just like that.

-------------------------

On the ship stuff happened (you guys make it up

-------------------------

As the Posetai and aasimar examines their surroundings they noted several things, they were on a tropical island surrounded by water with a single beach, the rest of the island bordering the sea was jagged rock... As they turned they noticed what appeared to be burnt craters punched into the sands of the beach. some brush was cut away from an opening which appeard to have smoke lifting up from it... Suddenly the nearby trees started shifting about. loud mechanical sounds... like tank treads... started to grow close from the internal parts of the island... suddenly a large black-steel covered tank emerged from the trees... It was very shiney and had many lit-up robotic eyes. it stopped and scanned the two standing on the beach and then a robotic voice shouted from it "Leave this island or be fired upon!"

Just then the poletzai cheif's image appeared on a large hollo monitor.

"OK ALREADY what do you want?" He looked like he was packing some bags and putting a traveling hat on... he looked up and noticed the tank... "uhhh! I'd better let you go!" The monitor then cutt off.

[ 09-10-2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote