Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2003, 09:41 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Ziroc just said its time to start and the Undermountain is on line I Hope Larry is home and can see this I'll wait for about 5 or 6 min then I'm going down in the undermountain with who ever shows up!
SEE YA DOWN BELOW!!!!!
Old 07-05-2003, 11:14 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You know it'd be handy to have actual instructions as to how to get into the NWN mod with everyone. I've tried many many times this evening, and nothing is working. Went by what it said when you click on the above "NWNs server status button", used No as a password, oh I got into something but didn't see anyone else online but me. Then I read Crimson's thread on the NWNs Mod forum, and entered in my IWs password, still no go. I got to some place wanting me to do some Champion duel with other players or something, although I never did find the "master" dude I'm supposed to talk to that initiates said duels, crappa. Not to mention I can't seem to be able go get my Level 19 Paladin as a choice on the list of choices you get, which seems to be a mix of pregenerated chars and some of my chars that I used with personal multis with others, which didn't get that far, highest gal I got on my previous personal multis is level 3.

I give up at this point

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-05-2003, 11:26 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh, and also, when I clicked above on the NWNs Server Status, it said there, VISIT THE IRONWORKS FORUM.COM NEWS SECTION and download the lastest version of Undermountain. K... Page Cannot Be Displayed.

Sorry to sound crabby, but very rare is it I can take time out to multiplay, and I really was looking forward to finally trying the IWs NWNs Mod. Sigh.. Oh well, tomorrows Sunday and I can't say up late, so that's that then. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Again a guide or detailed instructions easily seen and accessible would be helpful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-05-2003, 11:42 PM   #4
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

We have to have SoU to play!?!?!
Old 07-06-2003, 01:35 AM   #5
Legolas
Jack Burton

I think "Password: No" means "Don't enter a password"
You'll also need the expansion pack 'Shadows of Undrentide' to play 'Escape from Undermountain'.

You can either just click the 'direct connect' button and enter the IP address, which is 24.173.154.114:5121 or you can select EfU manually in the 'roleplay' section (although perhaps it really should be under 'action').
Old 07-06-2003, 02:19 AM   #6
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You know it'd be handy to have actual instructions as to how to get into the NWN mod with everyone. I've tried many many times this evening, and nothing is working. Went by what it said when you click on the above "NWNs server status button", used No as a password, oh I got into something but didn't see anyone else online but me. Then I read Crimson's thread on the NWNs Mod forum, and entered in my IWs password, still no go. I got to some place wanting me to do some Champion duel with other players or something, although I never did find the "master" dude I'm supposed to talk to that initiates said duels, crappa. Not to mention I can't seem to be able go get my Level 19 Paladin as a choice on the list of choices you get, which seems to be a mix of pregenerated chars and some of my chars that I used with personal multis with others, which didn't get that far, highest gal I got on my previous personal multis is level 3.

I give up at this point
Look here about half-way down for very specific instructions

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...;f=10;t=016676

or here is the cut and paste:

Quote:
1. Check the NWN server status at the top of this webpage, copy the server's IP address and when you start NWN choose "join internet game". After logging in, you will see a list of servers running. From here you want to select "Direct Connect" and paste the IP address here. This should get you in!
No password needed, but you do need SOU!

edit: typos and Legolas beat me to this info...oops! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-06-2003, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Chewbacca ]
Old 07-06-2003, 03:09 AM   #7
Animal
Gold Dragon

No way down to level 10?

Portal's there, but doesn't seem to work. Pretty cool mod though Z. Some friendly people on as well. All in all, a great time.