Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2001, 07:25 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

Heya! [img]smile.gif[/img] It's me, Lioness! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome to TOTS Treehouse Hangout, a place to chat and relax, designed specifically for the TOTS Clan, but, hey! All are welcome, except maybe OLD COOTS if we're in an argumentative mood. Here's the members, thus far:

TOTS(Trio of Triumvirates)
Morning Triumvirate
Fighter:
Mage: Kazara
Theif: Beaumanoir

Twilight Triumvirate
Fighter(Kensai):Lioness
Mage: Rikard
THeif(Assassin): Sephiroth

Midnight Triumvirate
Fighter: Jerome
Mage: Jafin
Theif(Assassin): Neb

Also:
Mad Jester: Madman Rogovich
Chip and general stuff supplier: Legolas

There is one more TOT spot open, for a morning fighter. Please leave your resume, and I'll consider you for the position. Keep in mind, you must be under 20! [img]smile.gif[/img]

You clamber up the wooden slats nailed into the base of a sturdy oak tree. As you pull yourself over the edge, you enter a small round room high in the lofty branches. Beanbage and small armchairs are scattered about. There is a TV in one corner, with a VCR, and a microwave on a small table nearby. four windows face each of the directions, and offer a spectacular veiw of the Town of Ironworks. The treehouse is fortified with water balloons and shaving cream. Of course there's plenty of snacks and drinks, and always lots of company! [img]smile.gif[/img] Stop by, relax, and chat!

Lioness, Founding Member of TOTS [img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2001, 07:28 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Well heck, I see Lioness still has that "no old coots" disclaimer, and I definately are one, so I guess I better wave "Hiya" and "Git while the gittin is good".
Old 11-13-2001, 07:34 PM   #3
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

I'll be your fighter. As a paladin, I know the ways of just and good, and will lead us to victory. Just tell me what I do.
Old 11-13-2001, 07:36 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hooray! can someone tell me why im celebrating? ugh, i knew i shouldnt have taken that nap... anyways, can i still be in charge of the music?
Old 11-13-2001, 07:45 PM   #5
Lioness
Jack Burton

ok, Seph. [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah, you're still musician.

Thanx Sir Jorlon, you are under 20, right? I'll let you know, i do have to let some people get a chance who have already expressed interest in joining, but hang around! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2001, 08:06 PM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hooray! im still the musician! however im not in the mood to play anything right now, so [img]tongue.gif[/img] . instead i'll just put some music on... *begins playing Bohemian Rhapsody through the CD player*
Old 11-14-2001, 09:25 AM   #7
Legolas
Jack Burton

Good morning up there in the treehouse! I got lots of chips and some bottles of nice and healty milk for ya!
Wot? No milk? But it's good for you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 11-14-2001, 09:49 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Well heck, I see Lioness still has that "no old coots" disclaimer, and I definately are one, so I guess I better wave "Hiya" and "Git while the gittin is good".

Oh bugger oh blast - I are one too - a relic that is - Davros wanders off into the distance muttering under his breath
Old 11-18-2001, 09:36 AM   #9
Lioness
Jack Burton

bumpy
Old 11-18-2001, 09:39 AM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hello Y'all! I be ya Morning Theif!!! We Be Staling And Plundering Today Then???

*Sits Down On A Bean Bag*