Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2005, 05:29 PM   #1
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

ATTN: "The Savage Blades" is no more! Lack of participation has resulted in the lack of playing on the part of Timber Loftis, Luvian and I. All guild events are therefor off!
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 06:01 PM   #2
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Yeah - Take that!

If anyone wants to hook up with me on my home server of Dalaran, please PM me. I'll happily help you get your character off to a good start, and invite you into a good guild once you're level approx. 10.

[ 12-18-2005, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 12-18-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Sorry guys it didn't work out. Due to extreme time difference. Your 5pm Sunday is equal to my 7am Monday. I woke up on 8am and log in( just to say hi ) and you all probably had log off. Had to get ready to go to work then.

Well, time sure had change so much since the day of Diablo 2 ehh Luvian?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 08:15 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Yeah - Take that!

If anyone wants to hook up with me on my home server of Dalaran, please PM me. I'll happily help you get your character off to a good start, and invite you into a good guild once you're level approx. 10.
Timber that reminds me... What level is your char on Dalaran? And did you ever get that 1gp I sent you?
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 08:40 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Sorry guys it didn't work out. Due to extreme time difference. Your 5pm Sunday is equal to my 7am Monday. I woke up on 8am and log in( just to say hi ) and you all probably had log off. Had to get ready to go to work then.

Well, time sure had change so much since the day of Diablo 2 ehh Luvian?
I can't spend all night up playing these days.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:29 PM   #6
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Timber that reminds me... What level is your char on Dalaran? And did you ever get that 1gp I sent you? [/QB]
I did. I don't recall your screen name, though. Been on much? at all?

I made lvl 40 and got my (free) horse fri. I dinged 41 today. My alt dinged 17 tonight in RFC.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:13 PM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You guys could always try again when the FFA transfers come in. Only reason I didn't bother is cuz I knew immediately I couldn't commit to another character (have 3 mains as it is right now) and have most of them on 2 sepearte servers. I'd be a lvl 1 alt just sitting there or something.

If they had the transfer ability I maybe would have switched one over there, and perhaps others would too. The key to time differences is numbers really, the more people you got in your guild the more likely it is that someone will be online at different intervals.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:15 AM   #8
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
You guys could always try again when the FFA transfers come in. Only reason I didn't bother is cuz I knew immediately I couldn't commit to another character (have 3 mains as it is right now) and have most of them on 2 sepearte servers. I'd be a lvl 1 alt just sitting there or something.

If they had the transfer ability I maybe would have switched one over there, and perhaps others would too. The key to time differences is numbers really, the more people you got in your guild the more likely it is that someone will be online at different intervals.
Well they seem to be considering charging 40$ for server transfer. Now if they added a faction transfer I'd be way happier. I'd really like to transfer my rogue decked out in epic to horde side.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 10:19 AM   #9
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Faction Transfer? Hmmmm... Doable, I'm sure. Racial abilities are minor, I guess, and don't change much. That's... Interesting.

Of course, even if you just did a server transfer of that Rogue over to Dalaran, you'd be the world's best darned spy ever.

[ 12-19-2005, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 12-19-2005, 02:04 PM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

$40? I heard $4.95 :-/. When did they decide this?