Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2002, 02:11 PM   #261
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR(As promised, by the end of the day, they reach an imposing strucure, though grim in the closing twilight. A central bailey, surrounded by four stout towers, the northern of which has a further addition of a watch-tower added. A flag flaps from the flagpole, impossible to tell the device in the dim light. They ride up to the gate, they are challenged by a guard.) "I am Sir Blandamour, Knight Banneret of the Order of the Radiant Heart of Lathander, with my esquire, the Princess Eliza. We were sent by Sir Bors, the Acting Marshal of my Order. We are here to see your master."
(The guard summons his captasin, who lets them in.)
Old 06-19-2002, 02:23 PM   #262
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For raymond

The Steeplewood Forest

Once more Ligeia offers him a drink from the flask holding the winterberry wine. “Finish it if you wish,” she smiles. “Whether she wishes you to leave or to remain I cannot say. But, my friend,” her voice is low and sure, “the choice, I believe, belongs to you and no other. You are welcome to remain and you are free to leave so long as doing either is what you wish to do.” She places her hand upon his shoulder and continues, “It is useless, I have learned, to speculate upon the wishes of others when the wants of one’s own heart lie unexpressed and unpursued.” She removes her hand and sits back, resting easily against a tree. “As to her mind, we shall find out soon enough. But you, Raymond, do you wish to leave this place so soon after having discovered it?”
Old 06-19-2002, 02:34 PM   #263
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (The blood pours down the man's face. As she pulls back her arm to strike him again, he breaks. "Please, no, not again, I'll talk. Adam Silver is the one that you want, he's the one that shot the young lady. Bragged about it all over, he did. Molly and I were just trying to get some juice, too. That's why I gave her the poison. An' now, she's dead. Oh, gods, I don't know any more. I hear tell that a woman runs the whole show, duuno her name. An', she's got some druids working for her, shapechangers. Oh, I really don't know any more." (He breaks down and weeps. She regards him clinically. To get this much at a first session was good. She would let him rest and worry before she started on the rougher things.)
Old 06-19-2002, 02:35 PM   #264
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I own NWN!!!!
I have not even played all of Dungeon Siege, because of you people that keep me here against my wishes!
Old 06-19-2002, 02:41 PM   #265
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyril Darkcloud:
ooc: Happy anticipated birthday, TAO!

Iphigenia

Stepping forth from the oak tree she emerges a small distance from TAO. She waits until the last notes of the howl fade into silence before stepping forward. “You, I believe, are named TAO are you not? I am Iphigenia. What is it that you seek from us?”
Turning her wolfish silver/amber eyes to Iphigenia, she lifts one ungloved hand from the staff, the rune FEHUglowing a soft platinum silver as a single purple rose made of glass appears in her upraised palm.........

Whispering softly, "Iphigenia, do you not know of me? Do none of you remember? Has it been that long then?.....Ah well," She shakes her head sadly, and tosses the rose to Iphigenia......"I do not wish to take Raymond from you, I believe he is safer here for the moment..... but I would like to see him, and talk to you all for a night, if that is permissible......" Smiling wryly, she holds up a flask........"I have some elderberry wine, aged 150 yrs, if that will help?" Raising an eyebrow, humor clearly written on her face, she waits, watching the rose floating in front of Iphigenia, hoping she takes this gift not giving in over one hundred years...
Old 06-19-2002, 02:43 PM   #266
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: The tortured man will have no more useful information give with regard to Silver or the women.
Old 06-19-2002, 05:21 PM   #267
Legolas
Jack Burton

OOC: Happy birthdays to all three [img]smile.gif[/img] And happy NWNing to Larry

IC: Legolas

He looks away, his eyes upon the back of the woman walking away in a near-run, as he thinks upon her behaviour a moment.

"She seemed fearful," he says, turning back to Sorsha.
"Either she is afraid to be out on the streets and wishes to be indoors as soon as she possibly can, in which case we'd better find an inn soon, or it was my bow which scared her. I'll put it away and we'll ask another if there are any inns in the city of Korrup-Shun."

He lets the weapon slide from his arm and leans it on a wall a moment as he unshoulders his pack. It does not take long before he stands ready once more, looking a lot less menacing to the commoners now.

Another passerby, almost as nervous as the first, gives them brief directions, but leaves before the elf can inquire about trouble within the city walls.

"It seems it was not the weapon which frightened these people. Let's hope the inn is in one of the better parts of the town."

He considers getting his bow out again, but decides against it. If there were indeed brigands about, they would not show themselves until the last moment. A bow wouldn't do him much good in the city.
Instead, he lifts his long knife up a little, to make sure it could be drawn swiftly. Cities, especially at night, were often more dangerous than forests even to city folk.

"Let's keep our eyes open just in case."
Old 06-19-2002, 06:27 PM   #268
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (They dismount in the wet courtyard. A lackey comes out to take Shaitann's reins, and the great horse tries viciously to bite him. Blandamour reins the head back easily.) "Well met, sirrah. I am Sir Bladamour, and I seek audience with King Beresfor."

LACKEY (knuckling a grubby forehead)"Aye, sorr, 'e's in the main hall wi' Queen Margot." (He nods in the general direction of the keep."

SIR BLANDAMOUR (tosses him a coin) "Thank you. Eliza, look after the horses and gear." (He strides into the castle.)
Old 06-19-2002, 06:33 PM   #269
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (After three sessions, the man finally dies. She has not learned anything more. With some regret, she throws the corpse in the river, well weighted. Now, she must prowl some more. She sneaks off, looking for some hint of druids.)
Old 06-19-2002, 08:08 PM   #270
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorsha

As they enter the inn, they encounter the speculative looks of the customers. Everyone seems uneasy, adding to her own sense of discomfort ~ Whatever danger there was back in the forest... I feel it tenfold here. ~ Edging towards Legolas instinctively ~ "Perhaps we ought to have our meal in our rooms..." ~ Then stiffens at the sight of a troubled-looking lady sitting at a corner. Facing her is a pink-armoured figure, possibly a lady as well ~ After all, who else would wear pink?

She notes Legolas' equally interested gaze and together, they make their way towards the pair. Her eyes widen as she discovers who the warrior is ~ "Lady Galadria..." ~ Whispering in awed joy ~ "I thought I'd never see you again." ~ Turns to Legolas, explaining ~ "She was my protector for a while, when you were... away."
Closed Thread