Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 11:21 AM   #241
TAOWolf
White Dragon

As she stands on the border of the Steeplewood forest, she shakes her head softly from side to side........

~I should not be here, but.... I can't leave Raymond to .....
to...........
~ She frowns, and touches the bracer around her neck, the moonstone glowing brightly.

She picks up her staff and slams it to the ground, sending a hail of inquiry to the druids............

announcing that one of their own is outside the forest................

[ 06-18-2002, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 06-18-2002, 02:16 PM   #242
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (Her face burning with shame, she goes to get the sumpter horse that has stampeded. When she has found it, she returns to the scene of the short battle. Blandamour has skinned two of the dead wolves, a white-tipped grey and the leader, a beautiful silver one, but now is frowning down on a human body, laying where the yellowish one that attacked her was slain. It seems to be a beautiful woman with green hair in a rough buckskin tunic. Blood seeps from a gaping wound in her side where Blandamour's sword found its mark. Blandamour holds up a golden sickle, blood still staining it.) "A Druid? Here, in the mountains? But, why did they attack us? We have done them no harm."
Old 06-18-2002, 02:31 PM   #243
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (The next night, she hides in the shadows of the same alley, listening to voices, trying to match that of the man she overheard giving the poison to the serving wench that she killed before she could poison anyone in the party. Finally, a man in a hooded cloak comes in and says, in a lowered voice, "Molly?" He repeats this several times, waits a bit, and leaves. She follows, loosening her knife in its sheath.)

[ 06-18-2002, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 06-18-2002, 03:01 PM   #244
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (To Eliza, pocketing the sickle, in a weary voice) "I'm not sure. They dislike the Order because it stands so uncompromisingly for the law and for good. They view life as a series of balances, I'm not sure that I follow them on that. Perhaps they thought that we are, or were about to, upset something that they want to teeter. Well, let's go find it and GIVE IT A BIG SHOVE!"
Old 06-18-2002, 07:57 PM   #245
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> That's ok, Attalus... I'm glad you weren't kept from having fun on my account

Now, I'm kind of confused about Steeplewood Forest. Cyril - Are Legolas and Sorsha supposed to just walk through it, bump into Raymond or meet one of the druids [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Not posting for Isaura till further action back at Korrup Shun
Old 06-18-2002, 08:02 PM   #246
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Mistral - I am unclear as to what Legolas and Sorsha are doing in the forest in the first place. Assuming they're simply traveling they pose no threat to the druids who have no compelling reason to treat them with hostility. I've been content to simply play off of your posts. If you'd like some fireworks, however, I can certainly arrange a few [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] Just let me know.
Old 06-18-2002, 08:25 PM   #247
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Constable Isaaks

Word of Blandamour and Eliza’s hasty flight from the city reaches him as he and the guardsmen approach the inn. “So they will kill and then simply leave heedless of what they have done. I had wanted to believe there was some innocence on their part, but apparently such is not the case.” Halting the group he calls forward two of his messengers and orders the first to report this news to the representative of the Guild Council. More than merely the usual eyes and ears are watching and listening this morning. ~ Very well, then, a public response to a public provocation. ~ Turning to the second messenger he speaks slowly and decisively, “Move quickly to those at the gates and tell them that upon the authority of the Council the two knights who left this morning are to be arrested immediately should they seek to return to the city. Nor will any displaying the insignia of their order be granted admittance without my explicit approval.” As the messenger runs off he turns to one of the officers at his side, “And you, go immediately to the Pit. You are assigned there until the one whose attacked provoked that foolish rashness is apprehended.” As word of these decisions will reach those in the inn soon enough and no writ has been issued for the others he and the guardsmen alter their course that they might consult straightaway with the members of the Council.
Old 06-18-2002, 08:37 PM   #248
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>It seems that there is confusion in the story...and I am lost. Eliza and Attalus have left the city and are now on another assignment...but are being attacked by druids and wolves? Is that happening within the borders of the Pit where Cyril is supposed to be handling all NPCs whether they be good or bad aligned? If so, we need only one person telling the story from the NPC side, and Mistral hired Cyril to do it. We are all supposed to just react to his world that he creates for us, like a game master for this particular subplot only. If Attalus and Eliza are in a different encounter, then I am in the wrong for posting this and I will up front apologize for not understanding the story better. So...where are these druids attacking from?
Old 06-18-2002, 09:19 PM   #249
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: There are a lot of characters to keep track of -- I think I need scorecard *LOL*

Attalus and Eliza have left the city and are involved in a new mission. The druids that are attacking them have nothing to do with the druids that I am playing.

[ 06-18-2002, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 06-18-2002, 09:28 PM   #250
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Thanks for clarifying, Cyril [img]smile.gif[/img] We're on a separate plot, after which it's off to Legolas' own plot

IC>>>
Sorsha

As the sky darkens once more to a pinkish orange then grey, they reach the other end of the forest. About two hundred feet away, they see many lights winking at them.

"It's a city, isn't it?" ~ Her voice weary as she turns to face the ranger ~ "Shall we get there before it's completely dark?" ~ No further conversation is needed. They sprint ahead towards the city, charging past the gaping pedestrians and finally halting at a crossroad.

"Excuse me, could you tell us where we are?" ~ She gently reaches for the arm of a plump matron. ~ "Korrup Shun, of course." ~ Tossing her an odd look, the lady glances about nervously before pulling away and shuffling off.

"Odd... she wouldn't even stay to let us know where's the nearest inn." ~ She faces Legolas doubtfully ~ "Do you think there's something wrong with this place?"
Closed Thread