Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 04:17 PM   #221
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison is still in his room awaiting Kishin. Skye may or may not be with him (her choice). He browses through his spellbook as he waits, deciding what spells he will choose for today. Every few minutes, he mentally scans the tavern's common room. He is specifically "looking" for anybody plotting revenge for yesterday's violence, or the arrival of the local authorities. Neither should be long in coming.

He has commanded Skrith to watch the outside of the building, in case any "Pitters" decide to attempt an ambush.
Old 06-17-2002, 05:59 PM   #222
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ni Deng

He was again late in leaving his room and joining in for breakfast, but noone seemed to think it odd. Just an old man needing his sleep. Ni Deng realised it would probably safe to sneak out during the night and return in the morning without anyone suspecting he'd left.
Just like the day before, it seemed as if the group had shrunk, only three of the members being present in the commonroom. So far, Ni Deng wasn't too worried about it, although he knew he could use any help he could get in moving the anvil and the hammer when it was finally time for him to depart from this city. After all, his back was as old as the rest of him.

The bald monk walked over to a chair to sit down and await his breakfast. He would not mind a little hot porridge. Ni Deng was sure the others were more than capable of settling things without his help. If they weren't, he would probably need better company.

As his bowl of steaming porridge arrived, he checked to make sure noone was paying him any special attention before holding his hand over it and letting the blue lightning cool it down enough for him to eat. He was hungry.
Old 06-17-2002, 06:30 PM   #223
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (After a few moments of staring into Isaura's earnest face, he pats her shoulder and says, "Don't worry, Isaura, Galadria will look after you," and meets Eliza by the front door. They gallop away and by the sunset of the next day are striding into the Hall of the Order of the Radiant Heart of Lathander. Sir Bors greets them and, sending Eliza to look after their tired horses, calls Blandamour into his office.)

SIR BORS "Well, Blandamour my boy. That Korup-Shun business won't exactly be a bright point on your record, but don't worry, no one expects success every time. Let Galadria sort things out over there if she wants to, but I need you for some urgent business, about an old friend of yours." (He pulls down a wall map) "Somewhere in the Bright Hills, the dragon K'innzuwannik has made a den. We usuually let such powerful beasts alone, but he has kidnapped the daughter of King Beresfor and is demanding ransom for her, something that Beresfor has. Go over there and see what you can do."
Old 06-17-2002, 06:37 PM   #224
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (Having stabled the horses, she comes into the Order Building looking for Blandamour. Hearing Bors' voice, she goes to that room and, the door being slightly ajar, listens intently. A dragon! She has always wanted to see one. But, what did Bors mean by an old friend? That princess? She feels jealousy tug at her heart. Well, she was once a princess too, even if she couldn't remember but bits and pieces of it. She would just see about this. No puling little princess was going to come between her and her Blandamour.)
Old 06-17-2002, 06:44 PM   #225
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (She watches from the shadows as Blandamour and Eliza ride through the front gate and away. A sharp fury shoots through her breast. Her quarry gone away! Well, her revenge would have to keep, now. In the mean time, she had work to do, and earn Sir Bors' gold. She needed to find the man who had given the serving wench the poison. She smiled a little to herself about that. A good kill, clean, quick, and no outcry. She had gone back the next night, since the body hadn't been discovered, and dropped it into the river with a weight tied to its feet, after doing a little creative knifework to make sure that, if it ever was discovered, no identification could be made.)
Old 06-17-2002, 07:26 PM   #226
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

KINN'ZUWANNIK (The great black dragon lies on the floor of a vast cavern in the Bright Hills. A naked girl is chained to the wall, to his left.) "Oh, quit you whining, your Royal Highness. Royalty is supposed to be made of sterner stuff." (He resumes counting his hoard, glowering every now and again at a vacant place in the great pile of gold, jewels, and weapons.)
Old 06-17-2002, 08:08 PM   #227
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- a dragon! oh drat, having Skye have her memory back would be good right about now.. :\ ah well..
IC- Skye blinks, then says to Sir Blandamour "Well, since we are leaving, I suppose I don't really need to investigate for rumours or information of any kind.." she wanders off, in search of the elusive character by the name of Kishin, that someone had said may cure her slight memory problem.
OOC- Elif, pmed you.
Old 06-17-2002, 08:12 PM   #228
mistral4543

OOC>>> [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] I can't get logged on to my Internet from home [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] But I see you managed to pull yourself away for more action, Attalus

IC>>>
Isaura

Perhaps it's for the best... ~ Nevertheless, frustration gnaws at her core as she finds herself standing quite alone, watching the knight and squire thunder away at top speed ~ I've failed Galadria miserably.

Turning back, she enters the tavern to find the size of their group diminishing. Suddenly feeling very vulnerable, she glances around uncertainly and hurriedly sits herself beside Galadria.

"This place... it has an air of vileness, does it not?" ~ Her eyes glistening ~ "I've a feeling this... evil... will not be eradicated too soon." ~ She flushes under the paladin's scrutiny ~ "Forgive me, my lady. I only wished to drag the errant knight back onto the right path... but he would not even wait to hear my words."
(OOC>>> [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) ~ Suddenly stiffening ~ I... I seem to have felt this way before... but... when??

An image flashes across her mind.The open fields. Herself and Galadria in helpless sentiment. Blandamour and Eliza, the latter idolising the former.

She gasps involuntarily, nearly reeling back from the revelation ~ My memory... it's coming back...
Old 06-17-2002, 08:27 PM   #229
mistral4543

Sorsha

She nods happily, walking briskly to keep up in pace with him. Such is the magical atmosphere of the forest that she cannot keep from smiling and inhaling deeply the fresh and cool air that it offers. Yet the rather solemn silence of the elven ranger checks her exuberant spirits ~ He seems rather disturbed... I suppose it's because he knows how forests should be. ~ Tucking a lock of her hair behind her right ear ~ Perhaps I am too trusting... I must learn to be like him, so that I may be worthy of his respect and affection. ~ Continuing on her wordless soliloquy ~ A good thing I went for that wash... the fever's almost completely gone now...

They continue on their way, making good progress through the forest, with Legolas' expertise in tracking.
Old 06-17-2002, 10:32 PM   #230
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

The Steeplewood Forest

Iphigenia

Ullalume sleeps a still and quiet sleep in her place near the grotto. ~ Tranquil even in her dreams. The change in her has been great ..... but at what price? ~ Iphigenia’s brow furrows a moment as she considers the young woman who possesses so great and terrible a gift. ~ The others know only the screams of her madness. I was the one who held her during those horrible nights after the Lady had first brought her to us. ~ She shudders in spite of herself at the memory of that strange hound that stalked Ullalume in her madness. ~ It nearly claimed both our lives that night I finally destroyed it. ~ She lays her hand upon the sleeping woman’s forehead and smiles maternally. “Rest well, child. Fenris willing, nothing more will be asked of you.”
Closed Thread