Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 08:25 PM   #171
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Mauled to death??????? And just how cruel and bloodthirsty do you think I am?

Although, now that I think about it, perhaps I will claim this space to post something for Isaura .....
[img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2002, 09:18 PM   #172
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR "Isaura!" he lays her down on the floor with her feet up and tells Eliza to fetch a cool, wet towel) "Just lay there. I'll get Galadria to cast Slow Poison on you again," (He takes her pulse. It is very slow and fluttery. He then casts Lay On Hands, which should cure her of any disease as well as restore up to 92 HP)
Old 06-12-2002, 09:32 PM   #173
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

"Now that I have your ear, Lady, I would ask for forgiveness for my lack of knowledge on your fine drink. I did not mean to offend. As to your question, I really only seek acceptance and happiness. I come from a dreary world of no activity unless one of the chickens get loose in the yard. I have only seen friends come and go, never holding onto one for very long, as treachery and deceit follows me like a shadow. I seek refuge from the storm. I seek a new way of living in the world...and to make it a world that I have control over. That is the best way I can phrase it, at any rate. Is this glad tidings, Lady? Or have I failed my interview"?

[ 06-12-2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 06-12-2002, 09:53 PM   #174
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA "Oh, Isaura, what a failure I have been guarding you!" (With tears running down her cheeks, she casts Slow Poison.) (To Eliza, as she comes running in with cold cloths) "Perhaps, Esquire, you had a point, back there. I would not have Sir Blandamour stretched out, too. Who are these people, and why are they doing this? I do not regret a single one of them that I stretched out."
Old 06-12-2002, 10:00 PM   #175
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Ar Cunin - I’m going to take advantage of your character’s wandering in search of information to introduce a few things about the city. You can assume that in addition to hearing about the disturbance in the Pit he also learned:

1. There is a small, but vital and growing artists’ community in Korup-shun.
2. Constable Isaaks seems to be well-respected in the city but many think he is too honest a man to survive long in his present position.
3. There is an element among the criminal class of the city which specializes in dramatic, even showy, acts of burglary.
4. It really does seem that one might be able to acquire just about anything here for the right price – assuming, of course, that one is not particularly scrupulous about just how these things happen to be available.

Note: Obviously not all of this will relate directly to the party’s reason for being here, but I wanted to provide something for those characters that might be inclined to explore the city or to seek after particular opportunities for side quests.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:09 PM   #176
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Teehee... nah, I was only joking, Cyril. You wouldn't hurt a defenceless waif, would you? And are you still posting something on Isaura, or do I continue where Galadria has stopped [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2002, 10:18 PM   #177
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Go right ahead, Mistral. I'll leave her alone for now *LOL*

The Steeplewood Forest

The cub stands where it is released and simply looks at Sorsha, its eyes somehow catching the starlight. It barks happily and at a low growl from its mother turns and dashes off toward the larger wolf who ambles slowly into the misty darkness of the forest. They are soon gone from sight and a few moments after even the yipping of the cub can no longer be heard.

ooc: There - no mauling of the waif.

[ 06-12-2002, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 06-12-2002, 10:57 PM   #178
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For Raymond

GLOOMWOOD

“You would have to work much harder to offend me than simply being tentative with a drink.” Again Ligeia laughs. This time, however, her laughter is answered by the excited barking of Aesop as the large wolf bounds to her side. As Aesop sits beside her she scratches him between the ears and turns once more to Raymond and smiles, “And just how could it have been an interview when I have failed to even ask your name?” Her eyes narrow slightly to gather what light the evening darkness will allow them and her voice grows serious, “Your words imply an interest in learning more of our way and you are welcome to do so, although we offer little in terms of control over the world.” She pauses a moment before continuing, “But should you seek the mastery of your gifts and the strength to live in a world that is as often hostile as welcoming, then, my friend, there is much you might find in our company.” She smiles once more, “Acceptance you shall have regardless.”
Old 06-12-2002, 11:52 PM   #179
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She raises her nose to the wind, then lays her head back on her paws, watching the woods carefully below.....

She is all but invisible to the druids and their wolves, her bracer glowing faintly silver and purple, the magic dispelling her scent across the breezes......

OOC: will start to post more now that I have time, and my fiance can get around a little on his own *LMAO*
Old 06-13-2002, 09:25 AM   #180
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Now, this is gonna get interesting. Welcome back, TAO, hope your fiance is better.
Closed Thread