Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 09:24 PM   #111
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Ack! Well... let's just say she's not fully recovered her memory of all her known spells. But don't mind her, Cyril If she's been killed once, it hardly matters if she dies a few more times Go ahead and introduce some action for us [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] Oh, and thanks for the cute lil' cub... wanna [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img] it [img]smile.gif[/img]

IC>>>
Isaura

"I cannot help but marvel at your wits and cunning, m'lady." ~ She gazes in awe at Galadria ~ "I see that I have much to learn, and you are a most fitting mentor." ~ Bowing respectfully ~ "I wonder if..."

Before she can continue, however, she hears an awful-sounding growl - or is it shriek - no matter, it is bloodcurling, to say the least...

[ 06-09-2002, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 06-09-2002, 09:36 PM   #112
mistral4543

Sorsha

At his gentle nudge and breath upon the nape of her neck, she rouses herself slowly, her eyes still half-closed but smiling dreamily ~ "Thank you, Legolas." ~ She sits up straight and stretches her arms before hugging the elf shyly, at the same time pecking a kiss on his left cheek. The moment passes swiftly; she turns and studies the surroundings, the flames of the fire reflected in her glittering eyes.

Well, Lady Night and glorious moon... you'll do your stuff for us, I'm sure... ~ She glances back to see the ranger already fast asleep and smiles before resuming her former position.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:55 PM   #113
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

THE PIT

It is a city with a reputation for lawlessness but that is not exactly the truth. Few places, in fact, have so many laws as Korup-shun and this neighborhood, of all places within the city, has its own peculiar codes. The Pit, as it is called, is a place of desperation and violence yet it is also home to those unwelcome elsewhere. Pitters, those who for whatever reasons spend their lives here, are a curious people ready to demonstrate the cheapness of life and yet curiously loyal to the lives they exploit. A rule has been broken today, the most important of rules, as a Pitter has informed upon another for an outsider’s coin.

The Pit is a place of eyes and little happens that is not seen. The small group that has come here today has been watched by many eyes looking at them with many interests in mind. One particular pair of eyes will not content itself to simply watch. ~ The one in pink walks under the Constable’s protection and he is too well respected for me to risk so direct a challenge as striking her. But such protection does not necessarily extend to these others .... Yes, let us rather demonstrate how limited such protection is and how ill-founded is the confidence of those who would rush into the Pit. ~ The envenomed bolt is in place and he aims carefully as the woman – is she the one in whom there is such interest? – bows. Smiling at how easy this is, he releases the bolt letting it fly toward her.

It will take the group a few seconds to determine from where the attack has come, and no true Pitter needs more than a few seconds to lose himself from an outsider.

ooc: This is not a lethal poison.

I'll put the second part up after the intitial reactions to this.

[ 06-09-2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 06-09-2002, 10:03 PM   #114
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Don't kill my Isaura! I gotta have somebody to pull me away from the dark side, or something...

Raymond

Raymond had been enjoying the day immensely. It felt great to live in the forest, feeling his new muscles respond to his every thought and spring him through the land at incredible speed. Lonliness was not a concern for him, for he knew that TAO would find him. He also liked the other lady-wolf. She was pretty...like from a dream...

OOC>>>About Raymond...I am looking to make him a fighter-druid. Do druids have any level one spells? Do you think my character would rank as a level one druid? I am beginning to like him and his potential. Also, I have never before now considered a druid as my PC before, therefore know nothing of them. Help is required.
Old 06-09-2002, 10:22 PM   #115
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

GLOOMWOOD

Ligeia

Ligeia, with Aesop following at her heels, steps out from a large oak tree and moves in the direction of the young man. Without being obvious, she makes enough noise that he will not be surprised as she approaches him. “Well, I can see that a day spent at liberty has improved your spirits!” she smiles. “And are you still alone? Is there none that have come seeking you?”

ooc: Raymond: The memory rises in your mind that no one even so much as left the breakfast table to follow you.

“And what of your teacher, you who are so eager to learn?” Her gaze and her speech are sympathetic. “It is not easy to wait when the gift calls.”
Old 06-09-2002, 10:38 PM   #116
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Raymond turns into human form to face his new friend. He bites his lip at the thought that had been invoked upon his mind as he realized the truthfulness of it, but decided that he should harbour no regrets for his decisions.

"Lady! This it the most magical and peaceful land I have ever dreamed of, and I owe you much thanks for sweet words. You are correct, that none have followed me, nor desire my companionship, and have left me to my own. My teacher, I will not give up on, for she is very wise and very busy. This surely then is a test of my endurance! She will come to guide me again when she feels that it is time. In the meantime...is there anything I may do for you? I do enjoy service, and fear boredom if not around you more often to converse."
Old 06-09-2002, 10:50 PM   #117
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

GLOOMWOOD

Ligeia

“Then conversation you shall have,” she smiles and seats herself against a nearby maple. With a nod of her head the large wolf dashes off his form dissipating to a whitish grey mist as he runs. She pulls a small flask from a pouch on belt and takes a sip. Smiling, she offers it to the young man, “It is wine made from a berry that only arrives in the cold of winter. It will restore your strength that you do not fall asleep while we speak and you wait upon this other.”

ooc: The flask is quite cold to the touch and the drink performs as advertised.

Larry - just sent you a PM.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:01 PM   #118
mistral4543

Isaura

As she turns in the direction of the shriek, she relaxes as she catches sight of a little girl wrestling with her brother ~ Oh, Isaura, you utter dunce... ~ Then cries out involuntarily as she feels the sharp pain upon her chest.

"D...danger..." ~ Mumbling, she sways on her feet, stumbling forward a few steps, knees weakening against her will. With one final feeble effort, she wrenches out the bolt, waving it about in drunken fashion.

Before long, she lies on the ground stone-cold.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:47 PM   #119
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (Hurriedly casts Slow Poison on Isaura) "That way, Galadria, Eliza. Fetch me anyone with a bow or a crossbow. I shall teach them to pull such a cowardly sneak ambush."(OOC> Bear in mind that he can also cast Resurrection)
Old 06-10-2002, 12:12 AM   #120
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Attalus - Your character, once he has some time to think about this later, will realize that this was never intended to be a lethal strike. The placement is wrong and the poison, while painful and capable of producing quite a delerium is not lethal. At the moment, however, it is reltively straightforward to determine that despite her coldness, she is very much alive. [Unless Mistral has decided otherwise ]
Closed Thread