Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2006, 01:25 AM   #1
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

I still get to read awesome role-playing stories like Dundee's assassin one and the latest additions to the Classic Posts thread. That's actually what prompted me to log my butt back into this site after two years.

I've still been playing BG2 non-stop since my "brand new" days when I joined up here. For the life of me I can't complete a no-reload tactics insane game. I've had several close ones. My latest I was fighting Mae'var and a confused shadow thief backstabbed me through the wall of one of the cells that I was in shooting arrows out of. That was a bugger!

One of my characters was an assassin>cleric that was extremely fun to play. I also tried out an evoker>fighter for the heck of it and he wasn't as great as I had expected, probably due to weapon selection.

Not very much of a post but really I just wanted an excuse to say hi.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:28 AM   #2
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi. I'm also a powergamer. I've ran insane no-reload parties alot. Now I've come to the point where I want better autoscript so that I don't have to do alot of tedious clicking and lose alot of real time at easy parts of the game.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:37 PM   #3
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Pausing to assign your characters actions can actually save time instead of slowing you down.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote