Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 06:06 PM   #71
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Well, I gotta go do some Neb, Neb you a little later. Don't Neb anyNeb I wouldn't Neb!

I won't Neblia! Neb you later!

Old 10-18-2001, 06:10 PM   #72
Encard
Quintesson

Eh... ???????????? *searches for Nebs* What exactly is all this Nebbing? Hmm... Encard = Encard = ChAos. Cheerful yet? *runs around in circles*

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 06:27 AM   #73
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Azure Wolf will wake up and find his thread has been nebjacked by a drive by nebbing.

Argh what happened around here?
And dont even mention the word neb when answering me

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-19-2001, 06:30 AM   #74
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Well, first Nebgon Mage called me "NEBulous one", then after seeing a thread about nicks where I Nebtioned that I didn't have any, she took Nebty on me and started this, along with Neblia Jusa, Nebram Sedai and Nebamat also joined the Nebolution, after that, everything just went completely Nebzy, why don't you join us?

Old 10-19-2001, 07:20 AM   #75
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

I wouldn't dare utter the word that starts with the letter "N" and ends with a "B" oh your munificent Wolfiness. They started it. I was just an innocent bystander when they kidnebbed me and forced me to utter their mantra repeatedly while standing on my head. DM offered me cheesy poofs if I would try to recite the nebb b cee's while humming a snappy tune. We know to bow down constantly so your Azure boot doesn't meet our HADB hindquarters.

I will now kowtow and grovel in the dirt for a while. I beg permission to commence the self flaggelation that is due me for my impudence.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-19-2001, 08:07 AM   #76
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Oh, most Azureness of the Wolfies! We bow to your greatness! We are caught under a spell of Nebness! Some evil warlock has beNebbed the Castle and all who enter herein are trapped and forced to speak Nebbish! Even you, our Illustrious Potentate, may fall victim to the Nebliness. BEWARE! Feel it's Nebbishness call you.....

(I didn't do it - really! - I promise *crosses fingers behind back with innocent look on face*)

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-19-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 08:16 AM   #77
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

No, my Azure leige. Harken not unto the blatherings of the Dragonmage. Twas she and her insidious plot that forced me to speak like the one who rhymes with "reb". This insignificant gnat upon the buttocks of life is a victim of a foul plot to make newbies do bad things and then get kicked by the founder of the most illustrious HADB clan (may their soap never slip from their grasp when showering).

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-19-2001, 08:23 AM   #78
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
No, my Azure leige. Harken not unto the blatherings of the Dragonmage. Twas she and her insidious plot that forced me to speak like the one who rhymes with "reb". This insignificant gnat upon the buttocks of life is a victim of a foul plot to make newbies do bad things and then get kicked by the founder of the most illustrious HADB clan (may their soap never slip from their grasp when showering).
Nay, nay!

I did not do it Azure-man.
I did not do this to the clan.
I would not, could not cause this strife.
I would not, could not - on my life.
Do not listen to this newbie.
You'll feel better - here's a .

HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2001, 08:56 AM   #79
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
I wouldn't dare utter the word that starts with the letter "N" and ends with a "B" oh your munificent Wolfiness. They started it. I was just an innocent bystander when they kidnebbed me and forced me to utter their mantra repeatedly while standing on my head. DM offered me cheesy poofs if I would try to recite the nebb b cee's while humming a snappy tune. We know to bow down constantly so your Azure boot doesn't meet our HADB hindquarters.

I will now kowtow and grovel in the dirt for a while. I beg permission to commence the self flaggelation that is due me for my impudence.

Ah so my greatness is recognised
But you all should know I couldnt be tricked into *ebbing.
Didnt you know that Mr Elephant protects me from such folly?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-19-2001, 09:09 AM   #80
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Nay, nay!

I did not do it Azure-man.
I did not do this to the clan.
I would not, could not cause this strife.
I would not, could not - on my life.
Do not listen to this newbie.
You'll feel better - here's a .

HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!
Your tactic of using Dr. Seuss is most intriguing. Not listening to this newbie may start the downfall of the HADB clan (may they never need to shave their pits) Encouraging the Wolfish one to toke on the bong of ignorance is a common yet obvious ploy. Know ye that when the hamsters of justice nibble upon your sensibilities, that it is the cry of the newbie who warned you. Remember that preening and primping does not strengthen the clan.

Yes, there is no need to listen to this newbie. No need whatsoever. Pay no notice when this newbie raids the clan fridge and makes a big ol' honkin sammich and sits upon the HADB recliner (may this seat cup and cradle the buttocks of the weary members) The History Channel will stay tuned on the clan TV because no one noticed who had the remote. Don't mind when the feline population become fecund. Wasn't the newbie. Why notice him? Who broke wind most foul? Must have been the dog.

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB