Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2001, 03:05 AM   #221
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

You cannot know both the position and velocity of a particle at any moment in time. This is the basis for quantum mechanics

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-08-2001, 03:07 AM   #222
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

If I continue to post like this will people call me a er or will they just think I am insane

I think I will go to bed now

Good night everyone....or Good morning to everyone depending on who reads this next!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-08-2001, 06:57 AM   #223
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Good noon Moridin! Er... I think we have to switch Cafes again... Where's Cloudy? Or Lioness?

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-08-2001, 07:04 AM   #224
Lioness
Jack Burton

Yeah, Kaz, you're right. I was gonna do it last night, but it was getting late. Hop on over to the new thread here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/002976.html

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-08-2001, 07:07 AM   #225
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
If a member falls in the cafe and nobody is around to see them did they really fall?
Nope.. but I'll put a blanket over you and let you sleep it off!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-08-2001, 10:45 AM   #226
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it does it make any noise?

Not in Minnesota. It's too cold for sound to travel!

Before anyone goes and points out that sound actually travels better in cold weather......I know.

------------------
Old 09-08-2001, 10:46 AM   #227
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hi Onthepequod!
How are you doing?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-08-2001, 10:57 AM   #228
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Yeah, that's all, and you just have to mop,too. Oh, adn doing the dishes won't hurt either. Maybe, while you're at it you could make coffee and tea? And just repaint that wall, it's looking a little shabby. You might want to redo the floorboards while you're at it, just so they match.
That's all. for now.

Jerome,

Herre's a little tip from one who is married. Do every thing she asks for with alacrity. Respond to her requests with a smile while saying "I live solely to do your bidding." But when it comes to doing the task make little mistakes. It is important to note that these mistakes must be small as to not be obvious but significant enough to deter her from asking again. If at first you fail rest assured you will get another chance. For example:

She asked you to mop. So mop with a smile on your face, a snap in your step, and a small trace of tar on the sole of your right shoe.

She asked you to do the dishes. So do the dishes to the best of your ability. Dry them and then put them away in the wrong place. Note, you must be able to convince her you actaully thought the dishes go where you put them but the harder you make it for her to find them the better for you.

She asked you to make coffee. So make coffee......without a filter.

She asked you to repaint the walls. So go get paint and paint those walls. I think camouflage would look nice don't you?

I think you get the picture. Now go enjoy yourself!

------------------
Old 09-08-2001, 10:59 AM   #229
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Jerome,

Herre's a little tip from one who is married. Do every thing she asks for with alacrity. Respond to her requests with a smile while saying "I live solely to do your bidding." But when it comes to doing the task make little mistakes. It is important to note that these mistakes must be small as to not be obvious but significant enough to deter her from asking again. If at first you fail rest assured you will get another chance. For example:

She asked you to mop. So mop with a smile on your face, a snap in your step, and a small trace of tar on the sole of your right shoe.

She asked you to do the dishes. So do the dishes to the best of your ability. Dry them and then put them away in the wrong place. Note, you must be able to convince her you actaully thought the dishes go where you put them but the harder you make it for her to find them the better for you.

She asked you to make coffee. So make coffee......without a filter.

She asked you to repaint the walls. So go get paint and paint those walls. I think camouflage would look nice don't you?

I think you get the picture. Now go enjoy yourself!

Bad, bad pequod!! Then Jerome will do these til he does them right.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-08-2001, 11:00 AM   #230
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Peoples, hop over to the new thread, willya?

------------------

I am the great Kazara