Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2002, 07:12 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I didn't know that you could get TV signals coming out of Antarctica.

Old 07-15-2002, 07:17 AM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I was gonna leave y'all to wallow in self pitty for a bit, let the COLD hard truth settle in and then hit ya with a nya nya nya nya nya [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yep, it was cold, it was freezing, but at the end of the day, rugby was the wi... hang on, no it wasn't, we were

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLACK!
Old 07-15-2002, 07:23 AM   #3
Downunda

Just wondering... The DJs on the radio this morning were saying something about the free to air tv station over there (the one doing delayed coverage) decided not to air the match and played a movie instead and gave the excuse that Aussie played so poorly that they didn't deserve for it to be re-played?

Could've just been the DJs spouting a load of bollocks but if someone could confirm this I'd quite like to know [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 08:00 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

If we knew Merhts was going to turn it into aerial pingpong we'd have sent the Brisbane Lions over.

Old 07-15-2002, 10:51 AM   #5
ronan
The Magister

I am sorry chaps but i thought it was up here that all the boring, no tries games were played. The game was so bad that the yarpies now want to play with us as apparently you guys couldn't beat the england ladies team
Old 07-16-2002, 04:40 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ronan:
I am sorry chaps but i thought it was up here that all the boring, no tries games were played. The game was so bad that the yarpies now want to play with us as apparently you guys couldn't beat the england ladies team
I have a proposal to make it less boring - move all NZ home games to Brisbane - that would solve the problem of having to play in arctic conditions.

Old 07-16-2002, 05:07 AM   #7
Downunda

bah, you're all soft
Old 07-16-2002, 05:12 AM   #8
Downunda

Quote:
Originally posted by ronan:
the first time since '92 that a bledisloe match has been tryless and we're no longer good enough to play the upper hemisphere? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I have to say that the team we got atm is one of the strongest all black sides that I've seen for a long time and I reckon we'll be a hard team to beat for the coming seasons.

As for the English ladies team, they'd be more butch than the mens team wouldn't they