Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2001, 08:18 AM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

I can't believe I'm going to post this but I need help. Please bear with me.
I have 2 girls for friends, both great, beautyful and sweet girls who both like me... it seems. I'd love to start a serious relationship with both of them, but I just can't decide which one it will be. I mean if I choose one then I know my chances with the other are gone and since they have both asked me if I'd like to start a relationship with them I'm afraid I'd break their heart. I told them both I needed some time to think about it and I know they won't wait forever.
I'm think I'm going crazy, What can I do?
Why did life get so complicated?
Old 11-18-2001, 08:20 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

love is simple

you love or you do not love

so who do you love?
Old 11-18-2001, 08:26 AM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Being afraid of choosing one and losing your chances with the other doesn't exactly sound like love.

If you want to keep one of them in "reserve" just in case the other doesn't work out, then neither will work out. That much I can promise because women are extremely intuitive, and they will know.

You have to decide which one you would rather be with and go after her with all your heart.

Unless of course they don't mind sharing you! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]

Old 11-18-2001, 08:49 AM   #4
Jorath Calar
Harper

I didn't mean I wanted to "keep one as a reserve", I meant I would probably lose her friendship. I like both of these girls so much that I can't chose which one I like more. It's just not right to have to choose.
Old 11-18-2001, 10:24 AM   #5
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Choose neither or choose both. At least for a while. Otherwise you'll always be wondering if you made the right decision.
If they're oblivious to each other, then all the better. But play your cards right, or you'll be stuck with neither.
Thats what I'd do
I'd just play with both of them till I figured which one should take the backseat. Just turn up the heat with both of them but not get into any commitments with either. Hopefully you'll figure out then which one you're leaning towards, and be able to turn down the other one without breaking up. If you're still friends while you're doing so, but on a higher level, you can always tune it down. If you're in a relationship, its not that simple, and the one that you choose to stick with is probably going to hear about it.
Old 11-18-2001, 01:33 PM   #6
Manwe
Manshoon

Ask them to wait, dont hesitate and spend time with them both... become a great friend to both of them. And later maybe you'll see which one of them you want. =D