Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2002, 12:07 AM   #151
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

I'm sorry to see that, Saz. It's also saddening to see what has happened. Hopefully, it was just a rash of incidents that will be over soon, and things will go back to normal. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you come back after your vacation, though! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2002, 12:11 AM   #152
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey Attalus! NICE sig pic! New isn't it?
Thanks, Cloudy, yes, it is, Cerek the Barbaric did it for me and I LOVE IT!!!
Aw, c'mon, Saz, I am sick and disgusted, too, but now is when we need our friends, isn't it? Galadria is crying, now, and I nearly am. But, the rest of us didn't do anything, did we????
Old 11-24-2002, 12:20 AM   #153
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Right now, Att, I'm having trouble figuring out just WHO my friends are, from some of the things I've seen over the past couple of days.

I dunno. I certainly don't want to do anything rash. But it's just this sort of garbage made me retire from active mod duty here at GD.

OTOH, if the "trash" is getting taken out, more's the better, and maybe IW will be the better place for it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-24-2002, 12:22 AM   #154
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, and Attalus, no, certainly you didn't do anything wrong. Far from it, and I apologize if it seemed that way from what I said. You guys have been great, and have been a mainstay to many of us. Please ask Galadria not to cry. Things will work themselves out, somehow.

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-24-2002, 12:22 AM   #155
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Yes Attalus I do like the new sig very cool. That pic looks familar to me. I am trying to think if I have seen it before. But my memory is not that good.

Attalus try to cheer up this will all be water under the bridge soon and we can get back to happy time again.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:26 AM   #156
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'd ask for some FUN, but you're all too wound up...so a HUG and some sympathetic chitchat? Or hot chocolate and songs? LOL Anyone know a good recipe for leftover Turkey?

Sazzie? Don't get too worked up about this, we need you to do fireworks...you never know when a birthday might pop up....like later in the week!
Old 11-24-2002, 12:31 AM   #157
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, Saz, she is not crying right now, but she is very upset at N. (you know), whom she always befriended, and has been trying to calm him down since ... well, a long time. I just feel that a majority of us here REALLY WANT the Mods to keep order, to keep the trolls away. I think N. is reacting because of misplaced loyalty to one or two of the bad actors, and... well, if he is going to take their side aginst Ziroc, maybe it is all for the best. I just hate it ..., no, I won't say. If they can't follow the rules, there are other places for them.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:32 AM   #158
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I'd ask for some FUN, but you're all too wound up...so a HUG and some sympathetic chitchat? Or hot chocolate and songs? LOL Anyone know a good recipe for leftover Turkey?

Sazzie? Don't get too worked up about this, we need you to do fireworks...you never know when a birthday might pop up....like later in the week!
I'll take some of the hot chocolate, Miss Cloudy. Perhaps it will help calm my nerves a bit. Even though I'm a bit new, it still affects me. It's been such a wonderful place for me... I hope things go back to normal soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, on to something else! How about this? Does anyone have any tips on how to survive a cold winter and the snow?
Old 11-24-2002, 12:43 AM   #159
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, it's too late for hot chocolate, but another scotch seems called for , to cure the guests of their surprise and shock. Saz and Cloudy, I know it has been as upsetting for you as for me, probably more so, as you have known the guilty parties longer, so I shall just say good night, meaning, sleep well, and a better day tomorrow. And Mack, a good cup of chocolate to you.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:49 AM   #160
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Chocolate for you, Lord Starshadow and whatever you like, for you, Attalus!

This kind of thing happens every now and then. Not often, mind you! I've seen much worse on other boards, and frankly it's up to the mods and webmaster to keep things in check here so everyone can enjoy the forum. It usually lasts a few days and all is back to normal. [img]smile.gif[/img]