Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2002, 08:37 PM   #31
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Whenever you get here, you can be the Cowboys [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2002, 09:25 PM   #32
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

If it's the Cowboys it's not a game. Jerry Jones GM, the Cowboys gift to NFL parity.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:26 PM   #33
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Um, hehe, Steve, I've broken my leg, my hand, and my thumb twice, and it's no fun.
Old 11-06-2002, 10:09 PM   #34
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

All you have to do to get a broken bone is grab my wifes bottom. I can 100% guarantee you will have plenty of broken bones and scars after that.
Old 11-06-2002, 11:29 PM   #35
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Never had a broken bone before, almost had my left ring finger cut off. Dont speed on four wheelers [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What on earth was I doing drinving a four wheeler at 9 years old anyway?

Also have a nice large gash on my right leg. Black cats are bad luck,hehe.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-07-2002, 04:15 AM   #36
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

I'm amazed and darned lucky that I've never broken anything, considering that I'd fallen down stairs and out of trees lots of times.
My mom got her first break when she was in her mid 40s. She shattered her right wrist by putting her hand out behind her when she slipped and fell on the driveway. She had to have 4 pins, that stuck out 3 inches, put in her arm. She broke her right arm slipping on the porch at a cake shop, and had to have internal screws put in that time. Never had those last ones taken out, either. Both times left deep scars; four dents and two long lines.
If you ever watch MaxX, you can see just how much fun those people have getting broken bones. One scene that showed a kid fall off his skate board, still makes me feel sick. His arm crumpled like an accordian and you could hear the crunch.
Old 11-07-2002, 08:27 AM   #37
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Fox:
never have I broken a bone and quite frankely I'm anoid,so I would like to hear from any one that has had broken bones to make me feel jealous enough to jump of something high enough to brake something and have a broken bone to my name
Pretty much broke every major bone in my body at one point or another.
Both legs, both arms, three ribs, collar bone twice, ankle, wrist, neck, and crushed a vertabrae in my back.
I'm not exactly sure why you'd want to break something, but I'd suggest starting off small, like maybe a pinky finger or big toe!
If that doesn't do it for you, you could try a couple of things I did:
1. A three story fall onto concrete, with an apartment balcony following close behind or,
2. A 9mm bullet in the leg and one in the neck.
I don't remember #1 much, just a loud crack, beginning to slide downwards and yelling out "oh *expletive deleted*". Apparently I grabbed onto the balcony on the way down to try and stop myself, but all I did was rip it out of the wall on the way down. The second one I remember quite vividly and always will. So the moral of the story being, Kids...we're trained proffesinals. Don't try this at home.
[/QUOTE]I worship you
Old 11-07-2002, 08:49 AM   #38
Keraptisdm
Elminster

Couple of broken fingers and broken nose (8 times) is all for me.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:38 AM   #39
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
Learn to DUCK LOL
Old 11-07-2002, 02:32 PM   #40
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
only 8 times,you speak as if that's nothing what did you do to deserve that?