Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2002, 08:07 AM   #1
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

never have I broken a bone and quite frankely I'm anoid,so I would like to hear from any one that has had broken bones to make me feel jealous enough to jump of something high enough to brake something and have a broken bone to my name
Old 11-06-2002, 08:10 AM   #2
Gromnir
Dungeon Master

Hey Steve, I haven't broken a bonne either and I agree with you! any suggestions on how to brake a bone?
Thinking of death while living,<br />This is the warrior\'s way<br />thinking of pain when in pleasure.<br />keeps you alive from day to day<br /><br />Time is a great teacher, and then kills all it\'s students.<br /><br />DJG\'s first official helper and second in command. <br /><br />
Old 11-06-2002, 08:12 AM   #3
Neuromancer
Manshoon

I have a nice slegehammer.
Could help you out, guys - free of charge for all IW members [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neuro
Old 11-06-2002, 08:16 AM   #4
Jorath Calar
Harper

believe me it is not fun... or something to wish for...

Ibroke my knee when Iwas 18, at a Karate Practice... gee that hurt.
Old 11-06-2002, 08:18 AM   #5
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Fox:
never have I broken a bone and quite frankely I'm anoid,so I would like to hear from any one that has had broken bones to make me feel jealous enough to jump of something high enough to brake something and have a broken bone to my name
Errr why would you WANT to break a bone??
I too neither have but I dont think id want to either, my mate fell off a tarzee at its peak and fell well far down a bank and had his broken bone jutting out of his arm, needless to say he was in a lot of pain. [img]smile.gif[/img] not somehing id want to share in hehe
Old 11-06-2002, 08:44 AM   #6
andrewas
Harper

Steve, it wull happen one day. Why rush it?

You too will experience the sensation of feeling your bones move in directions they realy shoudnt.

And I gaurantee youll wish you had waited longer, because it really is no fun even with one of the simple fractures like an arm. Break a leg and your in for a whole world of fun.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:48 AM   #7
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

i have broken one finger and one two, but the two got broke twice. it's not enjoyable, and i don;t reccomend it. the finger and the toe once was because i am clutsy, the toe the other time i broke it was because of weak ankles.
Old 11-06-2002, 10:24 AM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
A broken foot, a broken thumb and three times a broken nose.
Old 11-06-2002, 10:43 AM   #9
Ace of Spades
The Magister

I had a busted nose, too. In two places. Went to the doc. He busted out a vial of pharmaceutical cocaine, added some warm water, soaked 4 Q-Tips in the mixture, then shoved 2 up each nostril. Damn that hurt worse than the breakage! Now, however you can't tell my scnozz was broken to look at it -- but I have to be careful buying sunglasses, as some sit just a bit off-kilter...

Busted a wrist as a kid, too. Can't really say it was a fun experience. Broken fingers and toes, and one bone in my hand -- when I used to box.
Old 11-06-2002, 11:28 AM   #10
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, where to start.

Dislocated shoulder. When I was 17 I fell off a 12ft high bridge hand first, and the jolt took out my arm.
Broken (left) arm. Fell awkwardly when I was 12.
Broken leg. When I was 18 I slipped over a brick.
Broken nose at 15. Fights
Broken (right) arm. Less said about that experiance the better.

Dislocation HURTS. A LOT. I do not recommend jumping off anything taller than 5ft.