Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 07:35 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Anyone heard them on the radio? I only hear them on one station here, and they are hilarious! Here's a link to them, just double click on the "MP3" after the titles, it works even though it doesn't underline when you hover your curser over it, but my Real Player loaded after double clicking and I was able to run it (you can skip the two hockey ones at the top of the list, they aren't the ones I'm talking about). Enjoy

http://www.budlight.com/ent_comm_home_radio.asp

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-24-2002, 07:38 PM   #2
Moni

Have you heard the 7-Up Yours ones?

Old 07-24-2002, 07:43 PM   #3
Ladyzekke

No I haven't?! Are they funny? Did my link work OK?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-24-2002, 07:45 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

There was a beer commercial last year where there was this guy on a first date. She had to use a portajon and he accidently knocked it off a hill while she was in it. It was hilarious!
Old 07-24-2002, 07:48 PM   #5
Moni

Some of them are pretty funny! Do a search somewhere on "Make 7-Up Yours" and see what you can come up with!

The links work fine as far as I can tell...they are trying to have me download them but I used to hear them all the time in my car and KHaN still updates me on all the new ones since my radio bit the dust.

Old 07-24-2002, 07:54 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

Funny, I'm just hearing them lately, maybe I just never noticed them before on the radio LOL. I'll do a search on those 7-UP ones and see if I can find them. Bummer re your car radio. I had to get a new one a few years ago cause a cassette tape got stuck and it would not come out for anything, even in pieces! Was a good radio too, still have it in a box somewhere, mouth full LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-24-2002, 07:57 PM   #7
Moni

Well it is actually a short through the fuse that no one will bother to send out to have repaired (I cannot find it and it is legally not my car)...one of these days it is going to commit electrical suicide, I just hope I am not in it!

But yeah, being without tunes is a bummer!

[ 07-24-2002, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 07-24-2002, 08:09 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

Well you could always buy a Walkman, or stick a boom box in your passenger seat (I did that for two years when I was 18 and had my lovely Pinto)! They don't eat up the batteries much with just the radio on, and it sounds just as good as any car stereo (being in such a small space as a car), just gotta watch those sharp turns is all

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-24-2002, 08:16 PM   #9
Moni

LOL Yeah, I know all about those sharp turns...I used to have just the boom-box speakers taking up space in the back seat of my Toyota LOL....had to pull them out of he floor more than once.

Its been dead for a while so I've gotten pretty used to being without music while I drive. So long as the car doesn't fry while I am behind the wheel, I will just hang until I can take care of it myself or someone else does. (Probably won't happen until it fries [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img] )

Old 07-24-2002, 08:21 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

So you think that electrical short isn't just a radio thing? It might fry your engine you mean? Where are the wires? Just hanging there? That's not good if so, you should tell KHAN to take a look at it for you.

Reality Show Recaps